Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often are you on this forum?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazing 420, Jul 20, 2011.

1. I'm on all the time just for the fun of it and stuff. It's pretty interesting and It keeps me entertained.

2. Not really much...

Ever...

Never.

3. Since I been on GC I am on here way more than fb. I know the peeps on fb better on a personal level, but I like the humor, candor and honesty on here more. The pics on here are better too.

4. every day to every other day.

5. Always...Someone has to inform people that I am awesome, might as well be me.:cool:

6. whenever I browse the net.....theres almost always a grasscity tab

7. Now you know Blazing 420, now you know...

8. If my computer is on, Grasscity is on. lol

everything i need is here. lol. its like a Walmart. If GC had a phone app....

hmm. Grasscity Amusement Park....

9. I have the GC app, so it's pretty much always on,

10. i see u post something new every other day

11. #13 yoregan, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thats the joke.

Im on way too often. Usually browsing. Not posting.

12. Whenever im on my computer.

13. im here everyday.

usually leave a tab open for the site.

14. You have over 22,000 thousand post lmao. Now we all know that's a lie

15. I usually go on facebook, get bored. Go on grasscity, get high, then go out and have fun with my friends.

16. Every time I pickup my phone! Which Is like 10-20 times a day ATM.

17. Pretty frequently, especially since i got the app, if im bored im like alright at least i can TALK about weed.