How often are you on grasscity?

Discussion in 'General' started by bob_barker, Feb 28, 2004.

?

How often are you on grasscity?

1. once a day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. once every other day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. once a week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. once a month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. once every blue moon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. All day every day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. on and offf all day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I don't even keep track of how often I come on here. Altho I do enjoy reading the posts and attempting to come up with a reply that seems fitting...or no reply at times. I'd be bumping posts ad infinitum if I replied to everything, so I don't.

It's easy to spend 6 hours on here.

2. It's gotten to the point where my job has been replaced from network admin to reading grasscity.

3. 3 To 6 times a day. Keeping the peace, moving threads (can't you guys read...;)), answering obvious questions and kicking an occaisional ass...LOL!

4. a lot latly cuz ive been reading a lot

5. Lol make that 10k now.......

6. a few times a dya probably ... usualy always minimized... window always oepn :).....

7. well i used to be on here a whole shitload at least like 3 hours per day on and off but now i got a job and shit so i'll be on alot less cuz i'll be leavin my house at 615 and gettin home around 5 then i'll be ridin the bicycle for most of wats left of the day....

but its all good, i'll jus be a GC Weekend Warrior haha.

8. I visit the site whenever I have a free few minutes a day. And thats usual often, hah.

I just wait for someone to reply to threads and for new threads to pop up.

9. I visit about 5 times a day for about 20 minutes each.
    but depends on weekends (2-3 times fridays and sundays)

10. i'm here on and off :)

11. I come on grasscity whenever im on the computer, which is a lot, so i guess it adds up to about 1 hour + a day.

12. im on the city so much, im on it right NOW!

13. long ago it was every minute spent awake was a minute spent with at least a couple explorer windows open on grasscity. these days... its only when i get the urge to say something i know the blades will like or when i miss yas (individuals or collectively, it matters not which).

14. whenever the computer is free...for about an hour each time....just depends.