How often are you high?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazybiz, Nov 6, 2012.

1. So personally I've gotten to the point of always being high, I start my day with a bowl. I'm wondering does anyone else do this? Is it bad, or can it affect your day to day?

2. Usually once a week, maybe twice if I'm feeling naughty :p

3. Depends on what my days looking like. If I can do everything stoned, awesome ill do that. If not it can wait till whenever

4. When I re stock....at least once a day. Usually a wake n bake and a bowl or two before bed. When I run out I usually wait a month or two. I like to buy quarters at the very least but usually pick up a half.

5. for the past 4 months i havent been high once.. and i got 32 months to go until i do get high

6. 3-5 times a week. Depends how my mood is and how much bud I have.

7. I usually have anywhere from 7gs to 14gs every two weeks so im usually high everyday

8. But when it's all over.....:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

9. hell yea i cant fuckin wait either..

yall gunna see some dumb ass posts from me that day

10. Wake and bake then every 3-4 hours til I go to sleep.

11. ^all these selfish answers. Nobody answering OPs question? LOL jk but really all the time is probably a bad idea for mental health just an opinion lol

12. At my absolute peak I would be high around two or three times a week.

Nowadays I get high around once a month, once every other month, give or take.

Damn I miss getting high.

13. For about the past year and a half I've had the luxury of being able smoking virtually as much as I wanted everyday and I smoke at least 3grams a day. So almost an oz a week. Before I was blessed with that luxury, I was only smoking at night and my tolerance was much lower. I smoked about 2 or 3 grams a week.

14. 3 times a day everyday with a .5 of dank each session.

15. Every night when I'm off work.

16. In my experience I don't want my high to become my sober you know what I mean?

17. Usually 25 hours per day.

366 days.

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

18. Very often...

I can't rememberr a day where I didn't get high.

19. Wayyyy to much.

But i keep blazing.

"Quality, over Quantity."

20. never im on probation