Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often are our dealers the growers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IheartBrownies, Apr 17, 2011.

1. I've been having trouble acquiring marijuana, because all of my connects are dependent on their connects. All their sales depend on someone else's stuff, and these guys aren't always that reliable. The other day one of my connects flaked on me because his guy decided to chill with his girlfriend instead of dropping off the product. And this other dude was trying to sell me this stuff called Pineapple Express at 15$ for .5g, but he isn't the grower so how does he know what this stuff is.

So I was wondering how often are your dealers also the growers, how much more convenient is it, what are the benefits?

2. none of my dealers are growers. some are people that just buy qp's regularly, and others that are smaller middle men, that only buy ounces and shit like that.

3. First of all i think $15 is total bs for .5g. The most u should pay for a gram is $20

4. realistically you shouldn't even be paying that much either. Even $10 for 1g is absurd for a plant, but you gotta do what you gotta do if those are the prices in your area :smoke:

5. In the future tho i believe the prices will be really cheap. Not just medically either, who knows it is getting closer to legalization even if its not nation wide some states are gonna legalize soon. Rhode Island is one. But yeah.

6. Yeah, I agree I definitely didn't even consider going through with that, especially when there wasn't even a guarantee that is what what he claimed it to be.

7. Shit it's only been getting harder for me to get a reliable person. I have seeds, but I have no way of growing.

8. unless your buying at least a qp your never buying from the grower. buying a .5 bag could easily put you 5 transactions after the grower.

9. Rarely. Then again if you're to be leaving say some where around where kind farmers plant seeds to serve us stoners with shimmers across braincells! I say we should give then another bravo.

In all regions across this world there are plenty pot friendly states and lucky for me I live in one of them.

Pot smoking was a factor << This just came in, oh well maybe a bit stale but still humour at his deadliest I would say. I for one am sure that there's presence of special forces and a few army personnel yet smoking pot was so easy!

I guess they have better things to worry about.

For those who would've probably read if there wasn't a link to follow.

10. Sorry this is unrelated to the question, but isn't Pineapple Express a dummy strain that people just named after they saw the film "Pineapple Express"? Hell, that stuff could be any old shit lol

11. Yes and No. Pineapple Express was a made up strain for the movie, but afterwards people began looking for it and some people would just throw the name on whatever they had. Now however, an actual strain has been created.

My dealers were never growers, or for that matter even knew the growers. But recently I did have the good fortune of being introduced to a grower.
    I've only made one purchase from him so far but it was awesome!
    I picked up the Strawberry Diesel, but that was only because his Pineapple Express wasn't quite ready at the time.

12. The benefits are bomb bud for bomb prices. My guy is harvesting Strawberry Diesel, Lemon Kush, Ak47, and Afghani in this next week. Yeah, quite cool benefits.

13. I wish my dealer grew, if you see my thread then you will see the dilema I am in at the moment

14. For some reason I just feel that if I could find a dealer who also the grower, and I didn't have to go through all these middle men than my connections would be so much more reliable.

15. I have one dealer who also grows his own, unfortunately he just has the one strain and wont sell any thing under an ounce. But the price is right 140$/ounce (Canada) and when im looking for a different taste or his crop is not ready I just phone up another dealer.

16. not really. hes gotta grow the weed so once he sells all of his harvest he has to wait for the next one. of course you can plan it out so that doesn't happen but still theres a chance that he will go dry.

17. Geez I just hate all of these middle men, they make everything so much more difficult, if I had a good connect this weekend would have been so much better.

18. Yeah I've been getting dicked around. I think of it as playing the waiting game.

19. My dealers usually only buy 2 ounces or a QP. I know one guy that buys 2 pounds of dank at a time for $3200