How often and how much

Discussion in 'General' started by puffman92, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Im curious as to how often everyone smokes nd about how much weed do you guys go through. For me I smoke on average 3 or 4 times a day. I either vaporize, use my bowl, or roll a blunt I like to change it up. I normally go through about 1/8 in a week and a half and I try to conserve like saving keef and roaches.

2. I smoke everyday.. Used to smoke alone a lot but now its just with friends

3. I smoke as often as these posts pop up lmao. But in all seriousness I don't because these posts pop up all day errrrday.

4. vaporize every day. runs off the hash oils go through a gram in like 3 weeks.

5. i bake anytime past 2:00 atleast 3-4 times a day, i've come to realize that if i bake early i'll get nothing productive done. i buy an 8th probably every 4 or 5 days.

6. It depends on how much weed i buy really. I can make an eighth last a week, a quarter last a week, an ounce last a week and so on. The more i buy the faster i smoke tho.

I prefer to buy by the ounce, and ill prob go thru that in 1.5-2 weeks

7. I smoke 4 to 5 times a day.. N I can try to make a 8th last a week

8. I smoke multiples times in a day, and a lot every time. Last week I went through a half ounce with my one other buddy in 2 days. Just me and him. On average though, I'd say I easily go through about 2-3 grams of dank a day. It's an expensive habit though..

9. go through about 2g's a week. buy it by the quo

10. an oz of reg $50
    and
    an 8th of dro $60
    per week

11. Dude how do you smoke 3/4 times a day but only get through an eighth in a week and a half?

I smoke that much and get through like a half oz in that time. This is a bad thing by the way, I'm so broke....

12. Usually an eighth ($35) or a quarter oz ($70) every two or three weeks. I pretty much smoke whenever I want.

13. Eigth of budder and generally lasts me bout a week

14. This is true for me

15. I'm much more of a casual user compared to you all in this thread.

I don't keep a personal supply (never smoke at home unless with a friend). If I want weed, I just call someone up and when that's gone I won't re-up unless I have other social outings planned. Don't even carry a lighter.

Haven't smoked since... must have been the 26th of Jan. So about a month. But on average I'd say I have one to two sessions a month. I don't smoke alone anymore but I've definitely been a daily user smoking 3-4 times a day.

16. Wow. Dare to be different.. I like it

17. Like an eighth every 2 days.

18. I smoke once or twice a day. An eighth usually lasts me about a week and a half to two weeks, sometimes longer if I don't smoke every day.

19. I normally smoke 24/7, minus a day or two break here and there. I've been a lot more of a heavy smoker these past 2 years. So probably £100 a week.. or more. I need to smoke less.