Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How NOT to smoke from a bong.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by flyawayj, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Skip to 1:29 and watch. Fucking hilarious.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQjecF1CLsk]STONER SUNDAY - REAL BONG RIPS - 420, 1.5G BOWL ( WEED & HASH ) - YouTube[/ame]

2. These kids aren't even ready to take on a bong yet.

3. I didn't watch the whole video but I'm kinda lost as to what you're referring to...

4. what is that black shit on the top

5. How can I post something on grassity, btw I'm on iPhone.. Thanks in advance

6. You just posted something buddy. Congrats :)

7. really man? you don't know?
    It's hash :|

As for the video I can see what you mean, they clearly didn't think that set-up through, but there's plenty of worse ways to smoke a bong, like pulling the bowl out when your done inhaling leaving milk in the chamber or blowing into it. I see what you're saying, but enh.:smoking:

8. I'm talking about like a post not a reply to a 'Post' thanks...

9. [​IMG]

10. [quote name='"Purps4Ever"']I'm talking about like a post not a reply to a 'Post' thanks...[/quote]

Whatever section you're in, top right my friend.

11. dafaq did i just watch?

12. [quote name='"peterzah95"']what is that black shit on the top[/quote]

Ahahahaha wow.......

13. Great question bro

14. That didn't look like hash to me it look like someone. Made a resin cake and plasterd that shit on top of the bowl lol

15. hahaha

16. My first bong I was 12 and didn't have any weed but some shit tac. Anyway since I'd only been smoking weed for a year and a half I choked on the first few hits and that nasty tight feeling happens to your lungs when you take huge hits. Now I have scardiosis. XD

17. [quote name='flyawayj']Skip to 1:29 and watch. Fucking hilarious.

I don't get it? what's the big deal? There smoking bud mixed with hash and getting high as fuck. What's wrong with that? did you want them to put a napkin in their lap and smoke with completely perfect etiquette?

18. Did you not notice the fact that the bowl didn't even light fully on the hit in question?...

Buddy is hitting that bong all wrong. I've seen some of his stuff before, dude has like $500+ worth of glass and doesn't know how to use it. Waste of money.

19. You reply to someone click the little arrow next to their name, and click it and click " quote" and write your reply down below

20. The bong milked, and they definitely got the hash lit and are thoroughly enjoying their ganja. It looks like they are slowly enjoying their hash bowl without being wasteful to me.

Maybe you are butthurt about lack of expensive glass/hash?