Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How NOT to be sleepy after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oGangster420, Mar 3, 2012.

1. LOlz it's completely opposite for me...i have been sick for the last 2 days...in 48 hours i slept like 31-32 hours....my back hurts like hell i think i won't be going to bed at least next 20 hours lol

2. I can drink energy drink just fine. The most that happens is that they make me have to piss like 15 minutes after drinking them.

3. A great natural way of staying awake is eating an apple.

"Apples are great sources of vitamin C and a number of other nutrients. They can help those who eat them ward off the flu or a cold. Their high fiber content makes them excellent for promoting healthy digestion and has even made them a common choice for those who are trying to lose weight by eating foods that make them feel fuller. One great benefit of eating apples, however, is discussed much less often. Apples can actually help one stay awake, and they may do a better job of this than coffee.Apples do not contain caffeine, so the mechanism by which they wake a person up is very different from that of coffee. They do contain some sugar. The average apple has about 13 grams, but this is far less sugar than most people put into their morning cup of coffee. This small amount of sugar helps increase alertness, but is not enough to cause a crash later on when blood sugar plummets. Most of the sugar in apples is also glucose, which is easier for the body to digest than other forms of sugar that may be contained in products like coffee creamer and sugar substitutes.The vitamin content of the apple also helps increase alertness. The vitamins are absorbed slowly and increase the energy levels slowly. There is no jolt of energy as there is with coffee, but the energy is more lasting.There are several other aspects of the apple that help wake people up. First of all, the crunch really helps increase alertness. The feel of crunching on an apple and the sound that it makes helps wake people up in the morning. The scent is also said to help one wake up. It is gently, sweet and lingering. All in all, the apple is a great choice for a morning meal and should leave one feeling refreshed and ready to face the day." -Reference.com

4. I found it happens when you smoke a bunch of weed in a sitting, try spacing out your hits and just have a bowl or two every few hours.

5. Take a walk outside or something, if I ever feel sleepy when I'm blazed I just go get some fresh air for 20mins or so, wakes me right up.

6. Why not just take a nap?

7. whatever you do , DONT MASTERBAIT!! youll be sleepy

8. [quote name='"gotexans"']whatever you do , DONT MASTERBAIT!! youll be sleepy[/quote]

Lol damn probs should have readvthis 10 min ago :/

9. If someone came in this thread and did NOT say "smoke sativas" then you're just doing it wrong.

10. you cant prevnt it. you smoke, get high, come down, and get tired. try doing something instead of sitting and doing nothing and that will help you stay awake

11. i looooove doing that, it's a nice little "me" time to enjoy a bowl and the sun 😏

• Like Like x 1
  12. the more you smoke in a day you get tired faster at night
    itts the amount of thc you're dosing

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bumps

Smoothies help nutri bullet fruit
    Protein milk

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. SATIVA. Or don't smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Its a fact that energy drinks make you crash this is not an opinion....

16. I used to not even get tired when I smoke but now it seems to be getting worse, like I used to be able to smoke alot and be okay but now even smoking just a little bit will make me crash...any suggestions on how to fix this?

17. hey guys I'm totally new here. could anyone tell me what's mids and what's dank. Thx