Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How mych weed in your blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stephes123, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Somewhere between 2-3 grams if I wanna smoke a real fat one for a good 10+ minutes. From there it only goes downward

2. Wait aren't we forgetting about potency? Like .4g of dank might be equal to .8 of mids...

3. If you're new than 1g will be enough, if not too much.

4. [quote name='"LinuxJ"']Wait aren't we forgetting about potency? Like .4g of dank might be equal to .8 of mids...[/quote]

Exactly why .6 of the best dank will have me flying..

5. i hardly roll blunts (less than one percent of the time i smoke, usually always bongs) so when i do i roll that fucking blunt! at least 2g preferably 3

6. #26 LinuxJ, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2012
    How much would it be to smoke out your friends then? lol.

7. [quote name='"LinuxJ"']:mad:

How much would it be to smoke out your friends then? lol.[/quote]

We go blunt for blunt. We dont roll everything in one... If theres 4 or more people we keep atleast 3 blunts lit

8. 1.5-2 will have you guys good & baked

9. Where did that :mad: come from?

10. Blunts . . . back in the day in was Phillys and Vegas . . . . . . now its rillos and young kids w/ .5's of the XO . . . fuck that bring back the ol phillies and scroll em fat

11. [quote name='"LinuxJ"']

Where did that :mad: come from?[/quote]

You did ask how much it would be between friends..

12. Ya I mean the face. lol.