Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How mych weed in your blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stephes123, Aug 16, 2012.

1. M smoking with my 2 other friends tonight and we all have pretty low tolerances so I'm thinking just picking up like 1.5? Never smoked a blunt before so does that sound right? I'm talking swishers by the way.... Also tell me how much you put in your blunts!

2. if its just me, 1 gram.

if its me & friends, 1.5 grams.

3. 1.5 is generally what I do for a group of folk.

1.2 if you know how to roll well.

Use dutchmasters.

4. anywhere from 1-2 grams would be plenty

5. It depends... If by blunt you mean blunt, then I'd say around 2-2.5g. If by blunt you mean joint, anywhere from 0.5g to 1.5g.

edit: didn't realize swishers were that small. I was thinking blunt as in cigar with the guts removed. I guess 1.5 would be good for swishers.

6. Yup, a gram to two grams is perfect for a swisher or dutch.

7. ive rolled swishers with amounts of bud ranging from .5 - 2.5 g's.. when i pick up 1.5 i tend to roll 2 skinny blunts just cause it lasts longer than 1 fat one.. especially if you use chocolate dutches

8. Fuckin gramma some dank.. Not too little not too much.

9. I learned how to roll blunts back during a time that picking up a "gram" was a .7-.8 bag. So that's how i learned to roll them up. If it's a personal blunt i'll put anywhere from .6-.8, but if it is in a group the most i will roll is a gram. For the people that put 1.5 in a blunt, i'd rather just get a 2 pack of rillos and roll 2 smaller ones.

10. I buy weight and smoke heavily, I put around 2 gram into each blunt

11. [quote name='"reefermadness11"']I learned how to roll blunts back during a time that picking up a "gram" was a .7-.8 bag. So that's how i learned to roll them up. If it's a personal blunt i'll put anywhere from .6-.8, but if it is in a group the most i will roll is a gram. For the people that put 1.5 in a blunt, i'd rather just get a 2 pack of rillos and roll 2 smaller ones.[/quote]

Same for me. About .6 of fire bud. More if its mids. And to share id rather go blunt 4 blunt with 1g in each instead of rolling all in one.

12. .6 just couldn't last me man, I'd finish that thing so quick

13. need at least a .8 if im facing it. if its like 2 or 3 heads, then a full g

14. No less than .8 of quality in a rillo otherwise i would just use a bong. If it's midd i will just buy a cigar and spend like 10-15 minutes rolling 4.5 grams in it. I personally hate midd, but it feels awesome puffing on literally a fat cigar of weed.

15. If I put 0,65 gr in my blunt I've a nice filled up blunt. I can't even put more then 0,8gr in a blunt

16. Yeah 1.5g is good but fuck swishers pick up a Dutch Palma

17. .8 rolls a good sized blunt.

18. 1-2g on most occasions.

19. i just pack as much bud as i can in each rillo. No matter if i am facing it or not. World is just to low.

20. [quote name='"OGgarfield"']

.6 just couldn't last me man, I'd finish that thing so quick[/quote]

.6 in a well rolled blunt lasts me anywhere from 20 min to a half hr..