Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by VariationTokes, Dec 5, 2016.

1. How much weed should I bring with me and my friends for the weekend? because next weekend I am going to have 2 friends coming over (3 total people) and we are going to smoke A LOT we all wanna be at least buzzed for the day I am going to have about an oz of shake but its good shake. to my knowledge both of them have never smoke. (note we are going to be smoking joints)

2. An oz should be good.

3. w
    well how many joins do you think I should bring/roll?

4. As many as you can get out of from an ounce? You're asking a website full of randoms about people you know. Roll lots and then roll 5 more just in case.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bring it all, you dont have to smoke it all.

• Like Like x 2
  6. What he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Take half with ya leave the rest at home. Don't carry your whole stash at once.

8. Eighth of buds > oz of shake.

Better experience overall too.