How much

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mad ganja702, Mar 31, 2016.

1. How much should I sell my whole grow system for I got three fans a five bucket DWC system with a recycling reserve canister filter blower 2 600 W lights with Genesis lights in them and five plants which are northern lights and 3 gallons of nutrients PPM meter pH meter and a 50 gallon holding tank for reservoir water[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I think it would depend heavily on the brand name, age and condition of said equipment. I don't think you can talk about selling plants here.

3. I'm not trying to sale them I'm just wanting to know what there Worth every things to-month-old perfect condition all namebrand

4. Look each item up on eBay, that'll tell u the market price

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yea but what about the plants

6. I'll give you $50 for the plants haha

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lmao try 1000

8. They would go for about $40-50 a pop on craigslist the whole legal thing drops the price really low

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shit man I live where it's not legal and can get plants for under $50 each. Nobody in their right mind is going to pay a grand for all of them when you could just order the seeds for $10 a pop. Sure yours might have a head start but the kind of $$$ you're looking for is silly.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dependes on the age clones 15-20 teens 25-35 ready to flower 40-50

11. My point is he's got 5 or 6 plants, a $grand$ is crazy money no matter what stage of life

12. Plants are free around these parts. People just sort each other out with spares and clones. I have never heard of anyone selling a plant lol

13. I got 1600$ for 8 plants in a rdwc System

14. With an rdwc the equipment was most of the cost

15. When you're selling a plant all you're selling is the time and nutes it took to get here

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. Which is very little. Plants just don't go for much around here. Ive purchased plants about that size. I wouldnt pay much for them. The nutes its been given at this point doesnt cost much. Couple feedings in its short life amounts to nothing. Minimal time and electricity per plant. If you have the equipment to grow why pay big $ when you can just grow your own to begin with. The only reason ive purchased plants is to get certaian genetics. I never paid over $40 and that was from a well established grower with top notch plants. To get up to the size of plants in the ops post doesn't take long. Though they look OK, the Scrogs pretty uneven so I'm assuming there's some lack of growing experience which I would consider. Price just isn't there in plants. The majority of the work is still to come. , Flower, trimming, curing.

• Like Like x 2