Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by KaptainKush108, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Yo GC its my first thread

How much bud would I put in a cake for 5 people, for arguments sake lets just say its average-high mids. We wanna be mega baked, but not overly baked to the point you stop feeling good, I'd say our tolerance is medium/high as we havent blazed as much in the past 2 months.

2. Half oz - decarbed and infused into coconut oil.

3. 14g's for 5 people? Infused with coco oil? That will literally send you into space and beyond

3g per person in an edible is wayyy to much
    1g in an edible got me the highest I've ever been in my entire life.
    Albeit this is middy-grade, my estimate would be just put 8g's in the batch.
    If you do it right 8g of middy in edibles will get you all ridiculously high.

Of course this all depends on so many factors like exactly your definitition of mid, your definition of mid tolerance, how well you cook it, etc.

The smartest thing to do though is to bake as much as you want, but eat it a little at a time.

4. Thanks, we was thinking of having some mango juice as well to make it go all that much higher

5. depends on how much you would usually smoke of said bud op.

i'd use about as much as you would normally smoke in an evening together. If that varies a lot, about 1g or a tad more should be good. Edibles affect people differently, a dose that floors you could be a pleasant high for your friends.

6. Maybe, but I always make my edibles strong. That way you can eat less, and have more if you want to get as high as I do :D