Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LetMeRollMyWeed, Dec 29, 2012.

1. #1 LetMeRollMyWeed, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
    Still pretty new to eyeballing concentrates, and I was wondering about how much this looks like and how good.

Edit: just loaded it up into my omicron and took some test rips... I'm already high. Very crip stuff.

Attached Files:

2. Looks dense, i'd go with 2 billion g's

3. Not at all... it looks like 1 billion g's

4. 4000 marijuanas :poke:

5. I'd say more around the 1.5 billion g's mark

6. Never fucked with concentrates before but looks dank, id hit it if i could

7. lets be honest guys... its like 2 kilos minumum

8. Looks to be about a gram or so.

Every stoner should invest in a scale, though. It really helps to know if they are getting ripped off or not, and a decent one is $20! Depending on your area (if you are in the 20/g), that's a dime bag! Or a dub if you're in an area like mine. It's worth it trust me ;)

9. looks around 1.3 - 1.5g. - No troll.

10. 100000$ worth of dank

11. I'm guessing 1-2 grams Around there

12. Would all of you quit trolling him? He asked a question for real answers, not people trying to be funny. There's no way that could be 1-2gs, maybe around the 10 kilo mark.

13. multiply the amount of wax by 4.200 and that will tell you how much MJ was used

14. Probably about 1.5g