Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much YOU pay for weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Teales, Dec 9, 2009.

1. $5=1g of reg(nasty weed)

$10=1g of mids

$15-$20=1g of dank

$40-$50=an eight of dank

I usually buy about a gram dank and have never bought more than an eight since a gram usually lasts me anywhere from 2-3 weeks.

2. 5g for $50, 11g for $100, etc.

3. $20= 1 grams of dank
    $50= 3.5 grams of some compressed dank (still good)
    $60= 3.5 grams of dank ass nugs

4. In Texas: (all prices are for dank) $20 a gram, $50-60 for an Eighth, $100 for a quarter oz, $170-180 for a half ounce, and usually around $300 give or take for a.full Ounce.

5. Where I live.. 1.5 grams of goodshit is about $15.. ofcourse im pretty close friends with my dealer so I guess my prices are a little bias

6. $50 / eighth.... for some high high mids/low dank .. meh

7. $50 for an eighth but I've got no clue what the quality is, kinda new to all this. Buying myself at least, in the past I've contributed to a friend who bought for a bunch of us.

8. I live in Northern Canada, and it's 20 bucks for a gram of mids, 50 for an eighth.

I'm very thankful I'm still a lightweight, so I don't run out super fast :)
    But's it's still a bitch and never pass down an offer for someone to blaze me.

9. im east coast tri state area, i say 20 a gram 60 a eigth for good hsit those are pretty stable prices never had to pay more but qurters and shit prices depend per person best i did was 110 for a nice sack for good shit but some friends have gotten 95 i guess it alll depends on the people and what they happen to ahve at the time

10. 1oz for $100-120, (free) 1/8 for free from my grandparents!

11. Just picked up 5g of SUPER dank stuff for $75 (USD)