How much yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bluetuna, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Killset, you strike me as a 20 something in moms basement. Once you have grown out literally thousands of plants, 500 outdoor plants since Feb, then you can speak up. Until then, maybe, just maybe, shut up and maybe you will learn something. Jeez.

Or you can put your money where you mouth is? How much you want to bet 6 ounces come Nov 1st?

Also, is English your second language? In your two posts you have so many grammar mistakes it's hard to even tell if you are trying to insult me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not at all bro. I'm good I wish I was 20 though. Settle down. Take some Advil for that butt pain you got going on. The fit throwing is funny as hell though. You ever notice how people with no proof always grow in Mass production and brag about it for no reason like their some kind of cannabis god.....any proof bro there grammar nazi?

(Pssst might want to check your grammar bro....)

3. #23 Bulldog11, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    edit

4. Buy a grow book and learn as much as possible. There are way too many factors that effect yields so it's impossible to be sure. With the size in the photo I would say a oz or two per plant is attainable. Buy a grow book and read it cover to cover. Learn as much as you can before Next outdoor season and you should have better results. Every starts somewhere so don't be discouraged. The Cannabis Encyclopedia is a must have for new growers and is beneficial to all growers. I own one and recommend it for anyone taking growing seriously.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum