How much yield you think id get off this?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jackjr17, Aug 21, 2011.

1. #1 jackjr17, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
    I know you cant just look and see but can someone give me an estimate i need to know more or less. ty. its about 4 and a half ft. about 7 more weeks left.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      381.8 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      395.3 KB
      Views:
  2. QP, more or less?
    thats just my estimate though couldbe way off

3. Really? Some said maybe a little less than an ounce. I like high hopes lmfao

4. 2.2-3 ounces is my guess,

Also depends on the strain

5. yeah no, you will definitely get more than an ounce, i guarantee that. thats a pretty good sized plant

6. ya easily more than an ounce at most 3 but only if u give it good nutriants.. what strain

7. this dr. dude that i talked too on weedmaps he has his own nutrients line, he said i could probably get about a pound if everything goes right. and tommarow im buying bud candy he reccomended it

8. #8 rebelhunter, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You deff ain't getting a pound off of that plant.. Sorry

9. really? that sucks. i was thinking that but fuck it. how much u think. some sayin less then an ounce some say qp some say pound some say 2-3 ounces lol i need somethin steady to believe in

10. i kinda want an estimate

11. no way a pound. since its in a pot the roots are restricted. you gotta grow lb plants in the ground. im thinking for you 3 o's if are feeding it properly etc, possibly more ;)

12. #12 Ccoastal, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
    Here's a pounder

image-1411649138.png

4-1/2' tall 2x3' wide god bud, it had the potential to be a 3lb plant if I would have vegged it a month longer, and it's in a 5gal-with expansion made for flowering by removing the GH floor under the bucket so it can grow into the ground

I've seen 3oz come from a cfl micro grow I'm guessing u got 4 zips depending on density and characteristics

13. yup, see another good confirmation of my estimate :)
    i'd place your bet on about a QP.

14. #14 rebelhunter, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damnn your gonna get a pound off of that?

I got a plant thats 7 feet tall and 6 feet wide and I was only expecting a pound. What do you think il get off of mine? Sorry not trying to hijack

15. I think a 3 OZ to a QP is a good guess. Hard to say though. I can't even tell what my own plants will give me until harvest time. Just enjoy that feeling. For me, waiting till harvest time is like waiting to go to disney land when you're a kid. Or waiting for Christmas morning. You never know what you're going to get but you know it will make you happy :)

16. lol ya its god bud it will be pushing a pound since its a multi cola indica dominant cup winning plant, each branch should have a soda can width or slightly bigger cola, its hard to say not having seen it and not knowing its breed i.e. growth characteristics do u have a link to a thread?

17. 3 oz's to a QP

18. thats largely dependant on strain. do you know what the strain is?

19. So ifs yyours is a pound at 4 1/2 feet mines is 5ft. sooo? anything else i can do now while its budding. bud candy?