How Much Yield Could I Get?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GloriousZOMBiE, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Okay I understand there is many variables to answer this, I'll give you all the ones I can, my plant is 2 and a half ft tall right now, just began to flower, is indica dominant, the plant is topped and is super cropped, I gave the soil tomato fertilizer, and feed it a liquid nitrogen fert about every 2 weeks, and plants are in 5 gallon buckets and they drain very well and are in a field and get good sunlight. I have heard plants can double in size after flowering begins in the first 2 weeks, so I could be looking at a 5ft plant? How many zips of smoke should I expect, I just want an estimate from experienced growers, I am praying for about 1/4 pound, but not going to dwell on this number, but does 4oz sound like a reasonable grow? Happy smokin :)

Attached Files:

2. Wow 7 zips... I pray I get that but not going to be upset if I don't. I am definitely atleast hoping for 4 oz then. I have done all my research on how to grow, and how to yield bigger by training your plants and and for final I learned how to harvest and cure. Thanks OJ_Kush any advice is welcome!