Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much would you pay for this??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cupcheck, Jan 16, 2007.

1. what do you think a half ounce of this would be worth...? just wondering

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THANKS!!!

2. Id pay 150 for the half o because id get the O for 300. Standard 50 1/8th aroudn here.

3. by my calculations, that would cost about billion ba-jillion dollars

4. uh maybe 140 but that bud has too much hair in my opinion. Hairs don't contain as much thc as crystals so: crystal bud > hairy bud

5. Trim it up real nice and Id pay 150-160

6. Looks like someone's let their plant flower for a bit too long...

7. flowered 8 weeks, been drying for 5 in the pictures...i was just wondering the street value, i figured like 150ish.

eclipse, why do you say i flowered it too long? (im still in the learning phase)

8. $150-that shit looks pretty bomb-very sweet i bet

9. Exactly. Yea, needs to be abit more crystally.

10. do u know what kind it is?

11. it was just a bagseed from a sack that i had about 1-2 years ago...just decided to grow it. googled, found this site, and look what you guys have done for me!!!

theres a link to grow in my sig if you are interested, just a 1 plant closet grow.

yeilded 13.02 grams, happy day for me.

can anyone tell from the pics what the strain might be?? (i know its almost impossible to tell via pics, but lemme know what you think)

12. trust me when i say its loaded with crystals...i wouldnt lie

13. there is a decent about of crystals on it not like the "holy shit look at those crytals" effect. i don't think you flowered that long looking at the tri's. around here you would get about 120-150 depending on the good guy price. gota give it a good name like frankenberry or something

14. cant have bud without hairs and hairs are good

cant have crystalls without hairs either

you dont know shit about weed man

15. How can people look at that second picture of the nugget and say it's not covered in crystals?

you guys are nuts :smoking:

16. That is some fine looking buds.. Tricho to leaf ratio is insane! In my area where price are unfuckingbelievable I could get $20/gram.

17. in the boston area, that would probably run 200 a half if that was trimmed.

18. interesting stuff, thanks for the input. i tore apart some of the nugs tonight while packing bong loads, and the stuff is incredibly sticky. i can barely rub my finger/thumbs together after tearing it up, they stick together...its dreamy.

19. not sure dont buy usually but nice bud man nice grow calyxs arent very swollen could be a bit pre mature but none the less looks like some good buds when dry