Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Would You Pay For This?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hjms, May 25, 2013.

1. #1 hjms, May 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
    Like the title says i would like to know your opinion on how much would you pay for this weed and if it is any good. Thanks  :smoke:

DSC_00381.JPG

DSC_00371.JPG

note- the lighter is very big xD

2. Looks around 2-3gs.. $30-$45

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

3. I just got 3.5 grams of some dank shit for 20 bucks. I would pay 15 for tht.

4. #4 SkilledToker, May 25, 2013
    $30 or so

5.  I payed 20 so i think it was a good deal and i smoked a joint out of it already. so it had a bit more than it has in the pic . Pretty pleased with it, its strong and tastes fuckin delicious. :bongin:  :hello:

6. What is that like 2 1/2grams? Probably like $25

You got a pretty good deal, likes like high end mids

7. Around 20 bucks

8. a slim 20 bill if that! 

9. If you payed 20 bucks for it, and you actually liked the flavor, the smell and the high, then that was a GREAT DEAL.
    Good for you man!
    20 bucks a G makes things a lot harder hahaha. 

10. #10 TomSelleckBA, May 25, 2013
    Looks like a little under a gram of mids, $10

11. thats worth bout 20.... actually no enlarging that image it looks like it wasnt trimmed so i would probably not pay more then 10

12. 2 dollhairs. Why are you asking us though? How much did you pay for it?

13. I would say about an 8th, so 25-35$ depending on how dank it is.

14. #14 MrGravityBong, May 25, 2013
    Bro! Crop that shit down  the pic is fucking huge

15. Biggest picture of all time of all time - But, I'd say $15 - $25, depending on where you live. It looks like pretty solid bud, but what's it smellin' like?

16. Hey guys its smells prety good and strong. Im from Portugal so thats why its a bit more expensive, we are used to smoke haxixe alot more than weed, well, at least i am. :smoking:

17. Did you get a weight for it?

18. no more thank twenty bucks  
    will you toss the lighter in 2? :smoke:

19. I would pay $10 for the sack. if you want more, then you better have a scale, let me smell it and smoke some of it before i decide what to pay.