how much would you pay for this bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by porschetarbo, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Na, what you do is find another buyer, if you can and try and make a little money. You could probably get $50 or more if you look hard enough. And then get a bubbler/pipe or smaller bong  unless you like bigger bongs but I just went from a medium sized beaker to a really nice scientific bubbler and its a way better daily driver. Just make sure you can get some shots of it cleaned if you do try to sell it.

2. Overall that is a very basic bong but it sounds like you don't know a lot about bongs so maybe something like this is a good first bong! I mean yeah it is broken but if it still works and you want to enter the bong world for a reasonable price then do it, I still say only $10-$15 on it though. As I said it is basic, even with the honeycomb perc so don't expect to really be fooled if they try to push it of as something special. You don't really need to go all out on a first bong (I am assuming it is your first), you just need something to work your way into the world of glass that you don't have to worry about breaking and loosing lots of cash on. Once you get used to this thing you can go buy a nice bong and have a better idea of what your after in a bong. Everybody likes something different from bongs.

3. Then he can order online

4. Wtf is that rich kid crap you told me? it's called saving money. If you want to buy broken glass then so be it. next time why don't you do your own research and figure out how much you should spend instead of asking people that are willing to spend alittle extra to support artists. 

5. I have seen repaired glass before and even smoked out of it but as many users already stated that is a very bad spot for a break and on top of that it seems to be severely broken. If you really want it I would suggest encasing the entire broken section in seam sealer. Its the only thing I've known to hold up consistently. And it would probably look better... but you're still chancing it. I would do it tho.

6. Or like someone said seam seal it and flip it for money toward a new piece.