How much would you pay for this bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by brendanb, Apr 24, 2013.

1. I was thinking about buying this bong for $110 from a friend at school. i was wondering what you guys thought. it has ice pinches and a splash guard, i cant tell how tall it is but it looks like about 24 Inches? Downstem is $50 with slits in it. The green thing is a slip guard that doesnt let it slide. Is it worth 110?

Attached Files:

2. no, maybe the whole thing is worth $50. Does it even come with a bowl?

3. 60 at most

4. Ill agree payin50/60 would be the ideal deal. However if you dont got ability to hit up a headshop or interweb offer the dude or dudet 75-85an a nice smokeout, if you feel that's worth it to have a bong to use.

5. $50 for a downstem? you could buy that bong for 50 dollars.

6. That friend is trying to rip you off. Tell him 60 bucks at most and to include the downstem. What a cheap ass.

7. thats such a dope bong, wtf is that green thing haha!

8. If it's used, no way it's worth a hundo. I'd offer him 50, if they don't take it you're not missing out. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Did there used to be a tree perc or something in the middle there? I wouldn't buy it, I'd rather get something new for that price

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390487868.334868.jpg i bought this for 50, and it has everything yours does, and it's American. You got ripped off. You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

11. $50-$60. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. 110? downstem is $50 LOLOLOLOL. those downsetems go for $10 brand new its used its not even worth 5. and that bong i wudnt pay more then 30 for it with a downstem and a bowl. just get a c2 custom creations tube for 60. comes with a slitted downstem bowl and is a brand new great quality peice. used glass isnt worth much uinless its rare. 
    http://www.brotherswithglass.com/C2_Custom_Creations_Curve_Beaker_Clear_p/bwg-cc4.htm use cupon SAVE10 and then shipping is another $10. which = to 65. after the cupon. 
    the bong ur looking at isnt worht shit i wudnt bother buying it. its chinese glass. save ur self so save ur self the 45 to buy bud with and tell that kid to shuv that bong up his ass

13. hell yuea custome creations ftw when going cheap. good quality glass for the price of chinese glass. wherde u get it for 50 tho?

14. [quote name="xxOgkushxx" post="19414861" timestamp="1390811967"]hell yuea custome creations ftw when going cheap. good quality glass for the price of chinese glass. wherde u get it for 50 tho?[/quote] Brothers With Glass! Best online glass shop there is for American pieces You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

15. the 50s a little exagerated then no? its 60. even if u used a %10 off cupon thats 6 off of 60 wihc is 54 and then theres shipping which is another 10

16. [quote name="xxOgkushxx" post="19417052" timestamp="1390853063"]the 50s a little exagerated then no? its 60. even if u used a %10 off cupon thats 6 off of 60 wihc is 54 and then theres shipping which is another 10[/quote]Got it during a holiday sale, when it was $50. You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

17. A new one at my LHS sells for $39.99, with slitted downstem. They also sell the downstems for 10 to 20 dollars, depending on the size.

For what your "friend" wants, he had best be sending a chick over to give you head a couple of times a week, for a month or two.