Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would you pay for one bag of this bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TazzLAzz, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I don't really care where u live your weed looks like shit and no one will buy it even for cheap prices. This thread is stupid. Get better pics, get better answers.

2. Your argument is invalid. I have already stated several time why quality of bud doesn't matter. If you don't agree good to know. I'm happy you wouldn't want it. Im sure other people would.

3. Are you really saying there aren't mids or regs in the entire state of cali? Because I seriously doubt that's true.

4. [quote name='"phil3"']

Are you really saying there aren't mids or regs in the entire state of cali? Because I seriously doubt that's true.[/quote]

Exactly. He is a bullshitter. And if his bud was so great he wouldn't need to keep defending it. All I'm trying to say is no one is gonna say what they would really pay for it because quantity don't matter if the quality looks like shit. And you can't take a bullshitters word for it

5. That isn't what i am saying. I am saying that in the state of cali the market is saturated with good bud. It is almost impossible to find true brown weed. And most bud is dank. If you do have brown weed people won't even buy it.

How exactly am i bullshitting? When i told you guys the quality in the first post? I have no reason to lie about the quality of my bud. As i have already said several times it is good quality bud. If you don't believe me then good for you think it is schwag. But i know that when my friends see it they will be impressed with the quality of it. In the first post i stated that pics are for size comparison only. And then i told you the quality of the bud. So i don't understand why you keep trying to pick at whatever i say. Seriously. Nobody is bullshitting. Was a simple question. If you don't like it answer and move on.

6. [quote name='"new2pot9000"']Was the picture taken with a microwave?[/quote]

Toaster, actually.
    ToastyCam.

7. I'd pay about 6 or 7 dollars LOL can't really see the bud

8. Can't be sure due to webcam quality, but it looks ~1g or so, so if your description is accurate, maybe $15

9. Thats the hissy fit I was talking about. People were commenting on the quality not their personal stash.

10. well leaving aside the bad q. of the pics, overehere (Eu) you'd prolly sell that for 5$ or max. 10$ if you want to rip ppl off..

11. i wouldn't buy it