Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would you pay for one bag of this bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TazzLAzz, Nov 27, 2011.

1. 10 dollars

2. I got better nugs stuck in my ass hair.

3. ahaha i wouldn't pay crap for this. are you asking us as if we were in high school because you ARE in high school? you are helping out your "friends" and you sell a lot? holy crap dude, hilarity.

4. I go to a huge school. 80% of the kids there smoke. I make new friend on a daily basis.

And i am 19.

5. If you sell so much weed why don't u have enough money to buy a nice phone? Dealers shouldn't be struggling. Or you aren't a good dealer.

6. I get mine from a dispensary, and that looks like about .5 grams, so about $4. =)

7. Lol what does how much money i make have to do with anything? First of all i am NOT a dealer. This thread isn't even about dealing.

Second of all i am not struggling. I can afford plenty of nice things. But i don't plan on helping friend for the rest of my life. So instead of blowing my money on dumb shit i prefer to put it away. So that when i get out of school i will be able to get to work and make some money right away. Won't have to worry about how i'm gonna pay my rent. Basically will have a year to explore the city and start up some businesses. Get some real cash flow going.

8. That looks like a gram or less of shwag

9. So basically OP, you posted a picture that's so bad it's almost impossible to tell that it's weed, and then asked how much we would pay for it?

10. This thread is about dealing. You are selling the weed, which makes you a dealer. You just said you had a qp. You aren't making sense.

11. I never said i had a qp. Said i was down to the bottom of one. And buying bud in bulk doesnt equal dealer. I would never deal drugs. And that is not what this thread is about at all.

12. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']
    Yea i came on gc to brag about pinching nasty weed.

Look at my name. I don't pinch weed. I live in LA. Thats the last of what i have left of a qp. 4 ounces. Not some weed that i pinched. Most of my friends smoke me out for free.

And there is no such thing as nasty weed here. Even the mexi brick weed comes in fluffy nuggets.

And as i already said the pic is bad because i don't have a camera. If you want to believe that my weed is nasty go ahead. But me lying about the quality would do nothing but get me gassed up value for those bags. When in reality i want to know what the lowest price people will pay for them is so i can help my friends out at that price.[/quote]

Right there.

13. AS i said i have what is left of a QP. 4 ounces. A QP is 4 ounces. And i only have a few bags left.

14. You asked what we would pay for it and you give us horrible pictures. Get a job, or sell some weed (not that shit in your pics) buy a camera and come back. This thread is pointless right now, your pics suck and you aren't going to get good opinions because weight don't matter if the weed looks like shit. :)

15. You got a qp and smoked that all yourself?

16. Loled. As i already said in the beginning of the thread look at the bud as if it is dank. I do not care if YOU think it is shit. I have NO reason to lie about the quality of the bud. I live in california. If it was shitty bud i would make one firecracker will all that bud and eat it myself. I have no use for anything but dank in my area. I would not lie because lying does nothing but give me skewed estimates of what people would be willing to pay. And incorrect estimates would not help me at all.

So answer the question or leave the thread. Attacking the quality of the bud does nothing. I know it is dank. I am telling you it is dank. I have no reason to lie. And if you think about where i live you would know finding schwag is impossible.

17. Just about time to shut this motherfucker down I think

18. if your dude pre weigh's out his nug into those tiny bags, and your un able to determine without assistance, rest assured you more then likely got fucked. :smoking: