Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would you pay for one bag of this bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TazzLAzz, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Maybe if the pictures weren't taken with a potato then I could state my opinion.

2. 25 cents. That looks like dirty ass mexican weed

3. 5$ if not less

4. Well it looks like a nice gram. Id pay 15-20.

5. I would have them pay me to take the bud from them...

6. Can't tell if trolling....

or just really stupid.

7. thats a euro so i dunno id call it a 20bag the americans get ridiculously cheap weed so i wouldnt go on what they say

8. holy shit wost pictures ive ever seen

your pics look like shit, which makes ur bud look like shit, so ill go with the first guy probly not more than $8.72

9. Pinched 10 bag of mids

10. How about what you'd pay to get this thread closed?

11. What's with people who bag up dimes like fucking heroin? That shit feels sketchy, every street dealer seems to avoid baggies these days.

12. those are all nicks.
    Could tell my the 8 ball bag.

13. lol how the fuck could you tell what kinda bag it was? And yea the 8ball is a lil skimpy becaause its crumbs. Gonna break it up and fatten the others.

14. I wouldn't buy that. And the fact you keep saying how great it is, means it probably isn't and you probably pinched that nasty weed off a friend and are trying to find out how much u pinched.

Wasn't worth it man.

15. Yea i came on gc to brag about pinching nasty weed.

Look at my name. I don't pinch weed. I live in LA. Thats the last of what i have left of a qp. 4 ounces. Not some weed that i pinched. Most of my friends smoke me out for free.

And there is no such thing as nasty weed here. Even the mexi brick weed comes in fluffy nuggets.

And as i already said the pic is bad because i don't have a camera. If you want to believe that my weed is nasty go ahead. But me lying about the quality would do nothing but get me gassed up value for those bags. When in reality i want to know what the lowest price people will pay for them is so i can help my friends out at that price.

16. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']
    Yea i came on gc to brag about pinching nasty weed.

Look at my name. I don't pinch weed. I live in LA. Thats the last of what i have left of a qp. 4 ounces. Not some weed that i pinched. Most of my friends smoke me out for free.

And there is no such thing as nasty weed here. Even the mexi brick weed comes in fluffy nuggets.

And as i already said the pic is bad because i don't have a camera. If you want to believe that my weed is nasty go ahead. But me lying about the quality would do nothing but get me gassed up value for those bags. When in reality i want to know what the lowest price people will pay for them is so i can help my friends out at that price.[/quote]

People won't pay shit for some dirty looking shit off a guy who doesn't even have a decent phone. It's 2011 man seriously you want people to believe you pedal bud and you don't even have a camera? Post shit pics expect people to tell you they're shit, and if you want comments on quality take better pictures.

17. Bro did i ever say i needed comments on quality? In the first post i said I KNOW THE PICS LOOK LIKE SHIT. THEY ARE FOR SIZE COMPARISON ONLY.

And its obvious that me and you have different ideas of what the necessities in life are. I have a phone. I'm not gonna buy a new one because it doesn't take nice pictures. I would rather pay my rent and save for my future.

Edit: Oh and plenty of people pick up off of me. More about how you dress then what kinda phone you have.

18. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']

Bro did i ever say i needed comments on quality? In the first post i said I KNOW THE PICS LOOK LIKE SHIT. THEY ARE FOR SIZE COMPARISON ONLY.

And its obvious that me and you have different ideas of what the necessities in life are. I have a phone. I'm not gonna buy a new one because it doesn't take nice pictures. I would rather pay my rent and save for my future.

Edit: Oh and plenty of people pick up off of me. More about how you dress then what kinda phone you have.[/quote]

Pfffff sorry didn't realize I was talking to a big time dealer.
    Where you live where people are willing to pay fuck all for buds by size regardless weather they have seen the product? Stupid question stupid photos stupid thread.