Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would you pay for one bag of this bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TazzLAzz, Nov 27, 2011.

1. cmon, could be a little less obvious about it....

dont even know how much bud is worth, just buying sacks?

:rolleyes:

2. he bought an 8th?

3. a ripped off eight. maybe 2 gram bags/

4. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']

Saying the kind of posts i want in my thread is a hissy fit? Never knew.

And like i already said the pictures were for size comparison. Said it like three times now.[/quote]

Chill bro. You're getting heated over nothin.

5. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']

I already know the weight. Just asking what people would pay for a bag of that. So i can see how my negotiation skills compare.[/quote]

Then.... tell us how much it weighs!!! God!

6. mmmmm.... bouttt tree dollass andd fidddy sents

7. Either hes a fuckin idiot or he's trolling hardcore.

8. The bags weight a gram each. like .9 without the bag though.

Yea i know bro i be mad.

9. and how much money left your wallet ?

10. are u smoking charcoal?

11. Lol. I paid 5 dollars a gram man. I actually bought this in a bigger quantity. But this is the last of it. Just wanna see how much gc thinks it is worth. Get it?

And answer as if you are some high school kid. Who doesn't know where to get like the good deals.

12. I'd pay $10/g. If it is actually an 8th there, I would pay $30.

13. .9 X 3 = 2.7. If its dank, about $40.

14. 25 dollars for the 2.7 if its dank. from the pics it looks like low grade so i would pay 15ish but you did say they were bad pics...

15. Looks like dirt $5

16. Probably beasters, 5 a gram.

17. If it's dense and fire maybe 10-20 a bag? What do you expect, STONERS to respond to these questions or something?

18. If my dealer gave me this garbage i'd decline it, and delete his number off my phone.

19. Ten british pounds