Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much would you pay for a quarter of medical marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aLLi3d, Sep 7, 2008.

1. My friend got some medical marijuana and i want to pick up a quarter, the weed is pretty dank its more of a body high then anything. He said its 120 a quarter is it worth it?

2. prices vary from area to area, you would be better off asking a friend around you. i wouldn't pay 120, but i don't like buying quality.

3. deoends where you live, for me in NY that sounds fine

4. If it's really, really dank as medical tends to be, yeah $120 isn't bad.

5. That's a little under 20 a gram, which isn't ridiculous for quality quality.

Sometimes it is not a matter of how much it is worth, but how much it is worth to you.

Is seven grams of top grade (or close) bud worth 120 to you? That would depend on smoking habits etc. I would say yes. You smoke less, etc.

6. no way. dog for 90-100 i get some dank pure head high bud

unless this bud is magical and will make you higher than you have ever been.

7. Usually costs $120-$130 around here unless you are buying from a friend.

8. 120 sounds bout right, and medical stuff is top notch, plus half the time they give a nice glass or plastic airtight case, or a really good baggy

9. I pay $70 for a quarter of the best.

10. That price seems about right, at least here in Maryland. Hopefully he isn't bullshitting you about the quality.

11. Maximum 70$ for any kind of bud. Thats flat rate all the way up.

12. if you live in north east area i would say thats about right. i usually pay any where from 100 - 150 a quater depnding on how good it is.

13. MEDICAL OR NOT all that matters is quality.

You know some dispensaries out here sell mids right? You know "medical" only means it was grown for the program, it doesnt mean ANYTHING ABOUT QUALITY.

14. $40, same is I always pay for a sept (quarter). But I live in Canada so it really depends where you live.

15. All depends where you live. With a good medical connect someone could sell medical grade for70-75 an eighth easily. Just because no one has it around here.

16. 98.7% of the time.....it does. Hence touting the buds as "MEDICAL GRADE". Thats a huge selling point. I would easily pay a buck twenty for 7g/of danky danks.

17. alright thanks for the answers

18. 110 is the most I would pay.