Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would you pay for a pack of Marijuana Cigarettes ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zippoweed, Mar 29, 2011.

1. You guys would actually buy packs of joints? Shit, if it became legal I'd still be buying weed by itself and rolling it myself. I don't think they'll be able to mass produce marijuana ciggs that well because a lot of us are already used to buying our own papers and rolling it ourselves.

2. I once read that there used to be packs of joints sold in Thailand called "Heavenly Skies".

3. Menthol joints are disgusting. Rolled one with a cellulose paper and camel menthol tobacco once. I might have just used too much tobacco though.

4. #45 noahluv, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    It still isn't mass produced for medical dispensaries or for coffee shops. If marlboro and other companies could grow in big fields (which they already bought land for before prop 19) the price would drop dramatically.

edit---

altough it definitely won't drop to $20 a lb lol.

I'm thinking like 50-70 for an oz of mids, and around 100 for dank. That's before tax=p

5. [​IMG]

6. I'd say about 20 bucks for a pack of dank. Left coasters also wouldn't have a reason to brag about their cheap weed anymore.

7. I like how no one is asking the obvious question: what's the price per weight of what you're purchasing?

8. California would probably vote for a smaller tax than east coast... so... ha:p:p

9. Might never drop to 20$ a pound but to say the price hasn't fluctuated with changes to the law is incorrect. Just look at Canada! those lucky fuckers pay 50% of american prices easily

10. How long does cannabis take to grow compared to tobacco, how much product comes off the plant compared to tobacco?
    This will decide the price of cannabis when it is legalized.
    Anyone know these figures?

11. i wouldnt pay anymore than $60 on a pack of 20 dank joints.

12. #53 Flonkas, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Come to california, that's what its like for us medical card holders

13. by then hopefully weed is cheaper and it will be around 10 but going by the prices we have now it would be a pretty penny

14. wat are u talking about...haha thats the dumbest thing iv heard today sorry man but it is ...u dont smoke im guessing?...the pack tobacco into fags for taste...and so itl burn slowly...otherwise u wud be finishes ur fag in about 30 seconds

15. You do realize the reason weed is so expensive is due to the "risk" envolved in growing and selling it... and if it's legalized the price WOULD drop dramatically over night and there's gonna be alot of pissed off dealers lol, a pack of weed cig's? id say $10.

16. I the U.S. legalizes it, other countries, would probably follow suit, so that they could export weed to us. In fact, I think that if this happened, the majority of weed smoked in America would be imported once again, like it used to be.

17. I would not be buying packs of marijuana cigs when it is legal unless I was going to a concert or event.

18. If weed is legalised rolling will become less popular too, weed would probably still
    be sold as buds the same as people buy rolling tobacco. Prerolled joints would be
    much more convienent to most people so they would just buy it that way.
    They still have to sell bud anyways because of bongs, pipes and whatnot.

19. if weed was completely legal prices would be waay cheaper, so its kinda hard to say....