Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would you pay for a pack of Marijuana Cigarettes ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zippoweed, Mar 29, 2011.

1. I'd pay 5 bucks no tax or grow my own lol

2. #22 vhz, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    What means this word? "matter"?[/quote]

You said tobacco weighs less than marijuana why bring this up like a pack of marijuana cigarettes are gonna be to heavy to carry around

3. HUM... no i didn't, whatcha talkin bout?..

4. Shit dude my phone is quoted the wrong person sorry bro forget I said it my phone does weird shit, when it charges

5. I probably would buy either loose for rolling/vaping, or an edible. Or buy loose and make some edibles =)

I have to admit, I am considering trying to come up with the money for a vaporizer or just going to all edibles. I am getting tired of smoking.

6. Depends.

Is it going to be full of chemicals and additives like tobacco cigarettes?

If it is, then nothing, because I would rather roll my own that is 100% marijuana thank you.

7. Prices are that high ONLY because it's illegal. If cannibas were legalized, prices would drop fast, and overall quality would improve. Imagine nothin but dank all day, at schwag prices. That my friend, is the future of legal weed, if we can ever make it happen.

8. Fuck marijuana cigs, I would rather just buy a big bag of weed and roll my own. Another thing, people are forgetting that if it was legal, the legal prices would be extremely different than street price. So a gram of legal dank, would NOT cost 20-25 a gram. It's kind of hard to predict something we're definitely unsure about

9. ciggdaweeds will be cheap as hell because the tobacco compaines will start mass growing marijuana. my guess is that they will be around $15-$20 and the weed will probably be high grade mids.

10. 7.90$ the price of a pack of reds here.

edit: don't worry everyone just get the american spirit ones lol

11. dam if squares were that expensive in my area i might consider quitting

12. I too have thought of this and I would go to about $100 but that would be it.

13. considering pre-rolled joints from dispensaries are shit i dont even want to think about what would be going into a jay from some big tobacco company

14. a pack of cigs in new haven is like 9.50. 11+ in nyc

15. #35 GutteralShiva, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011
    They won't sell packs of "marijuana cigarettes"... And I won't buy prerolled now, why would I then? And price won't change if legalized, so a pack would be damn expensive.

16. I'd pay nothing.

17. If it was legalized it would be just as cheap as tobacco because it could be MASS produced, maybe a little more expensive because of the effects it has unlike tobacco, of decent mids i bet it would only cost about 20-35 dollars if they were 0.5 grams each

18. You can get a pound of tobacco for under $20. Cannabis will neverrrrr be that cheap. It's medically legal in some states, and it's sale is tolerated at coffeeshops in Amsterdam and the price hasn't changed at all.

19. Pack of Newport shorts in Minnesota are $5.75!

20. Mother fucker. A pack of newps/marb/camels are 9.30+ here :/