Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would you pay for a Oz of trim?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Malamala, Apr 22, 2012.

1. I didn't see any posts when I used the search function and I was just wondering whats reasonable price for a oz of trim?

2. I think the most I would pay for an oz. of trim would be $0.00.

3. Well it depands how the trim looks like.. if it's dank trim and there's tonz of kief I would pay much more than for some shwag trim composed of brown leafs.

Anyways, why buy trim when you can buy beautiful nugs?

4. Not much, thats for sure

5. 60 bucks is what I paid when I bought trim. All it was was leaves and stems (no bud). Ive also gotten it for free before. Depends who your guy is I guess. Id never pay more than 80-100. Most growers throw that out and if they sell it its just a little extra profit.

6. Depends on qual. If its all dank sugar leaf/ popcorn i might buy it if the price was right

7. You forgot about location, depends on location as well :smoke:

Oz's run at about $200 here, so I would pay 100-150 for trim. Try to get it at half of what you normally would pay for buds. :hello:

8. Ya I was hoping 100 a ounce at the max. I'm buying the trim to make some hash btw and nugs are to expensive to buy just to turn into hash

9. I'd pay like 50 bucks.

10. Id have to go with 50 to....

its only trim so unless you got a plan for hash its not really worth investing in

11. Yea i'd agree

I've never had the option but if its dank id say 60. that seems reasonable for both parties i'd say

12. for trim? if its really sugar coated then $50, maybe. if its questionable looking than $25 tops.

13. Another one for $50 if it's nice and kiefy.

14. My friend payed 100$ for a pound of Bubba trim, so I would say 5-10$

15. It costs about $10-$20 dollars to grow an ounce of top quality bud. An ounce of GOOD trim (something that can actually get you high) should cost about $1.

16. And a gram of dank bud SHOULD cost $.50, but that's not how a black market works. Supply and demand.

17. Yep, which is why I hope each and every greedy dealer and grower gets busted. Just the greedy ones. I know a few who are honest.

18. about 5-20 depending how good it was

19. :hello: