Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would you pay for a gram of this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tenninethousand, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Although this isn't the most revealing picture...from what you can see - how much would you pay for a gram of this homegrown? Also state your location.

Attached Files:

2. 5 bucks maybe -Boulder CO

Med card makes top knotch shit cheap here so dont take it as a "i think thats shitty cheap weed" i pay 8 bucks a gram for everything in my pick up thread pretty much

3. #3 ss3ltl, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    I would pay 20 a 1/4 ounce. So about 3 bucks a gram. Also, I would refer to that by the all inclusive term "dirt-weed"

- Washington

4. Yeah, I understand you lucky fuck lol. I guess I'm mainly looking for peoples opinion on the east coast/south.

5. i'd throw down like 7 or 8 a g for that. not bad.
    45 minutes out of buffalo, ny

6. Why? What did you grab it for?

7. 10/g.

8. Middies go for 20 an 8th around my parts. 110 or so an ounce. So you should sell it for around that. That's a fair and reasonable price IMO.

9. I'd have to say..it does look better in person. But, I'm still trying to decide on what I should get rid of it for.

10. This is my answer as well.
    Washington as well.:smoke:

11. 10 a g. Central, Illinois

12. I think it would be fairly good bud if it was just trimmed correctly.

13. Like 3-4 a G...

Washington State

14. if thats schwag then 100 an ounce.

if its sensi or seedless then 200

15. From what I can tell $5, I can get buds that look wayy better than that nug for $5, but it's not always about the looks.

16. horrible trim job doesnt help

17. Man it looks like some okay outdoor... but tis definately not worth full price. maybe $25 for an 8th MAX but it wouldnt be from me

18. This.

I'd pay 5/g for weed like that. But if it was trimmed correctly it looks like it could be better than regs.

19. Shoooot...In Kentucky, weed with no seeds goes for $450 an OZ easy, and it doesn't even matter what it's called. They bust a lot of growers in Kentucky, but the ones who get away with it make a lot of bank.

20. Two more pictures of the bud.

Attached Files: