Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would you pay for 2 ounces of Chemdawg?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthEastStoner, Jun 16, 2012.

1. title says it all. up here in the north east just bought 2 ounces of chemdawg for 600

2. Sounds about right I guess Chemdog is some potent shit! It's like over %20 THC content I believe, really strong strain but I don't know if yours is top of the line unless you posted some pics :)

3. thats a good price most id pay is 7:smoke:

4. It would be $500 dollars here for one ounce. So don't take that shit for granted haha.

5. For the REAL DEAL chemdawg that has the F6 genetics as the original chemdawg I would pay 750 for 2 ounces.

6. Funny, you guys seem to have somewhat similar prices in the states dollar figure wise to what we have here in Australia...so I guess that means it's a bit more expensive there?