How much would this cost?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by amoeba1126, Oct 29, 2009.

1. My birthday is coming up soon and I wanted to give myself a custom bong that I designed. How much would this run me with most glass blowers assuming it was about 1 foot tall and made of 5mm thick glass? The colors would be translucent and the whites clear so that when I milk it, the colors should all solidify!

Attached Files:

2. I want one!

3. it will probably range from 60-100$:smoking: looks like a nice bong haha my friend has a handmade bowl made from a muchroom mint thing

4. :eek: That cheap? That would be totally awesome! And nice! How does it hit?

5. dont listen to people that have no idea what they are talking about. It would probably cost you upwards of $300+ if you can even find someone to do it.

6. Ok... Do you any glass blowers I can contact about this then?

7. #7 4u2sm0ke, Oct 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2009
    it hit pretty decent from what i remember, and yaw blow me bitch

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

8. Yeah, I have never seen anything like that or even close to it. So you would have to find a blower that would blow something like that, and it would very expensive, esp with all the detail and shapes.

9. 60-100!!! Ha!

Ya dude, b ready to drop some seroious cash to get that baby made. Sick idea tho.

10. #10 NO I.D., Oct 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2009
    Isn't that the 1 UP guy from Super Mario Brothers?
    I think it would cost minimum $200

11. yeah my bad i though you were asking how much it would be at like the store, haha i kinda missed the whole point of the post
    :eek:

12. your not gonna find one at the store.

put it this way quality 1up slides were going for around $70 so the bong would be a lot more plus you would have to find someone to do it. I'm sure someone will but you just need to cash.

13. no shit smaaty

14. How does one look for a glassblower?

15. umm... i would go to google and search (your city) Glass blowers that's all i can think of, im not sure how much use that is to you but yeah im just a pothead:)

16. I got 7 bills saved up for this (should be enough) as I really want this thing. Since you are a frequent participant of the "high end" thread, if made would this be considered high end?

17. I know alot of states headshops dont have glass blowers, I would look up some headshops in canada, colorado, vermont, and cali and call andask for some reputable glassblowers you could get in touch with. That would be your best bet.

18. This slide is by Koji. Maybe try to contact him??

[​IMG]

19. That's is going to cost A LOT of money to make if you want it to be any good. Don't listen to the fools telling you less then 100 haha.