Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much would this bag cost

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kittymeowx0x, Jun 4, 2016.

1. hi sorry if this isnt the right website for this but i dont pay for my weed so i dont know about the pricing and stuff and im wondering about how much this bag of weed would cost, i know you need to weigh it to know exactly but im just asking a really rough estimate, thanks! :) (the card is for size reference btw)

Attached Files:

2. $50

$80 if it was danker

3. In bulk those bags would cost, roughly, 1/3 to 1/2 cent each.

You say there is no method of payment what so ever? :ey::devilish:

• Like Like x 5
  4. Yea is say 50-80 dollars

5. I looks like an eighth. $35 - $40.

6. Looks like at least 5g.

7. It depends on how much is actually there, and your location.

8. That's the biggest eighth I've ever seen...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  9. How much money is on the gift card. I have the #s copied down just not sure how much I can spend. Are we talking tv's and entertainment center kind of money? I sure could use a new 1 in the garage.

• Like Like x 6
  10. Amazon is asking for the gift card's security code. Get back to us soon mam* and thanks!

Edit: you're a girl.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Id say 8 grams

• Like Like x 1
  12. 11.45 grams
    $80-$100

You're welcome.

13. If it's dense I would say about 8-12 Gs if not I'm ill go with about 3-5 Gs.. Anywhere from $45-$130 depending on density and dankness, also is it smooth :),

14. $42.00

Just the tip?

15. To me it looks to be roughly 10g's give or take a gram or 2 depending on density. Price would depend on quality and location. If it's 10g's of solid bud but nothing special you're probably looking at ~$100 street. Like I said could vary, depending on where you live, and your hookup.

• Like Like x 1
  16. You're reply was to me, not the op. If you have something to say to the op quote them and not others. Tends to avoid confusion. Much like in real life people don't look at 1 person while talking to another to avoid confusion
    I didn't get defensive or sensitive. They way you made your post looked like you were being stupid. Be clear who your talking with. Your fault, not mine bud

I'm sure the op is aware of what gender they are.

17. Ok so we've got a pretty decent idea on how much the bud is worth...but what's the damage on the Manpon super plus's?

• Like Like x 1
  18. @killset
    I understood that mynamesaustin was simply agreeing with you and making a joke. And that the edit was about OP. Sometimes in group settings two people communicate about a third party who is with them, as just happened here.

You're reading comprehension is constantly getting you into situations that make you look extremely foolish. Maybe you should repeat grade school old man.

• Like Like x 2
  19. To op
    Where do you live or no one can answer your question.

20. My reading comprehension is just fine. Rather you think i'm foolish or not I could care less. I dont know you, nor am i concerned by your opinion. Thanks for your input