How much would i yeild

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by youndbud, May 3, 2011.

1. were they in the ground and hoowmuch water you give em each vistit

2. in the ground around 5-10 gallon holes compost, no blood or bone meal or an animal product fertilizers, other than shit,:D or critters will dig up u plants. I give them around a gallon and a half to 2 gallons of water each visit, with earth juice grow or earth juice bud fertilizer depending on the time of year.

of course this all took place when i used to grow

3. why not just make a Grow journal in the outdoor grow journal section? You can ask all ur questions in one thread and people will track ur progress and help you out on ur journey. instead of posting a million beginner posts that people ask every year who do not read the stickies! not to be a douche.

As for pests, most common is deer and bugs. Take bottles and pee into them and leave them around ur grow, they smell humans and get scared. As for bugs a simple organic pesticide does the trick

My Recipe
    -1 wicked hot pepper (the hotter the better)
    -1 clove of garlic

Cut into pieces and throw into boiling water. Let mixture boil for a solid 10 mins. Cool and put into a spray bottle. Spray the leaves of ur plants. Once they begin to bud in the middle of august try not to spray on buds.

4. 5 plants? -1 to weather, -1 to animals, -1 to mistakes you make= 2 plants. Is my math ok? LOL. My guess 3.75oz.

5. #45 CrossGore, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not to mention males :/

6. Hey I'm a first time grower had plenty gardens over years. I know how hard is grow something. I started out with 20 plants and put them in ground rite after germination. My girls been through hell. First went through a frost and then tornado storms. I have lost two so far. My soil is very good didn't have do much to it. Soil is like loom. Its been raining for week straight now my plants have had barley any sun and barley been reaching 50 outside. I checked them today and there still doing good. I want know what can I do to get my plants to get alot of buds on them. I know most them probably be males there only 8 inches and have 3 rows of leaves on them is there any method could do so get more buds

7. topping your plants will do this.... use the search button and READ THE STICKIES. ur only the 10000th person to ask this question.

8. Well I know topping them will make yield better but I have also heard of clipping the nods right b4 the leaves. Does that give u bigger yield

9. #49 outdoor budking, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well I know topping them will make yield better but I have also heard of clipping the nods right b4 the leaves. Does that give u bigger yield

10. There is no such thing as a stupid question but this one does come up a lot.

Here is why nobody here can tell you what type of yield to expect.

• We don't know you (How much exp growing you have, if you're clumsy, or stupid)
    • We don't know the actual conditions in which you are growing
    • We don't know if you have the gumption to trek out to your "grow" as often as you'll need to
    • We don't know the strain you're using
    • We can't predict your male : female ratio
    See what I am getting at? And the real kicker is that by the time you can answer this question for yourself...you'll be a halfway decent grower.

All anybody can tell you is A) What their experience has been and B) What optimal conditions and genetics could yield
    Both of which only give you lofty aspirations that are juuuuust beyond your reach (for now)

11. i got 7 right now bout to but 13 more in i would only top like 1 or 2 until you get more experice thats what im doing

12. i know its a dumb question and i know this know but i wont blame any new grower for asking it

13. last summer i went and checkd on my plot and everything was peachy so i waited a month to stop out again i came back looking for these 3 and 4 foot plants what i found were 9 and 10 foot trees i was geeked didnt think they would get that big and busy like your grandma untrimed vag lmao, if u plant your stuff in a good spot and with favorable conditions in the ground not containers they will grow to there maximum capasity, size is a matter of genes then