How much would i yeild

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by youndbud, May 3, 2011.

1. ok for the people that keep sayin im gona get 1 -2 ounces a plant outdoors i dont think you really know what you are talking about

2. I don't believe you have the knowledge to say this. Your the one asking a super general question. If you plant on June 1st your plant will probably only yeild 1-3 ounces...and that is the truth, because there is just not enough time for it to grow into a half to one pounder. In order to get those monster plants you need atleast a good foot or more before june so it your plant can explode during June/July. And from the looks of it, June seems like a realistic date for you to start.

3. i started my babies on april 25. i know its a dumb question butall im realy askin is that do you think it is logical to start out with 16 seeds and make 4 pounds of decent organic bud out of it and how likey is it

4. ok, don't listen to this guy at all.

marijuana plants get HUGE outside. if you know how to do it right you can get over an ounce per plant, even more!

growingtrees420, you dont belong in the grower section.

and 4 pounds is possible, but by the sound of it you arent very experienced, so I would lower my expectations if I were you.

5. how often should i water them when i put them in my guirilla site and when should i put them there

6. #26 olivermykok, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    Please use all the resources that have been pointed your way, THEY all answer your vary basic questions in depth. Good luck bro, help starts with you educating yourself FIRST, then getting your 8' trees producing 15 pounds apiece tended in a guerrilla setting. Your scenarios have been and will be answered in more detail in the reference material.

Believe it or not no how good your data, you are going to have to run through this a few times (growing) before you are going to really see chronic crops with any size, simple fact, so get to studying and learn if you really want to.

:smoke:

7. YOU did not just ask that question..........

8. Wow, im not sure ive ever seen a discussion this bad... Ive pulled 1/2 lb off indoor plants in 5 gallon buckets.. Outdoors ive been able to get anywhere from 2 - 3 1/2 lbs per plant just in the ground.

To the OP, you can never tell how much yield your going to get untill its time to harvest. just know that your plants are as good to you as you are to them. Nutes, Ph levels, water amount, and feeding all makes a difference. Just do your research and you will be impressed by the differences you can make from the most simple things.

9. #29 kingskate, May 15, 2011
    Last edited: May 15, 2011
    LITFA and Water. Outdoor plants get huge this is crazy!?!!? lol but i have to say, you have to have lots o luck and skill to get good herb off a guerilla grow. its so sketchy too, i dont think i could handle the paranoia! go to your site as least often as possible, water 1x a week if soil retains water well! man your better off growing it behind your rosebush in the front yard lol!

10. thank for you input guys

11. 2- 10 ounces i would guess.

12. I'm gonna guess 7.89 ounces..... where the hell are you guys pulling these numbers from? lol?

13. Reading thru this thread makes me want to take a nap on the train tracks

14. couldnt have said it better

15. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:confused:

16. can any one tell me how to keep bug from eatin my babys there gettin messed up out there

17. #37 THCtaker, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What bugs? I.E spider mites??

18. :confused:
    idk what they are but some of my plant have teared leaves will my plantes be able to recover from this there only like 3 inches tall

19. #39 THCtaker, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If they are small (like flee size) and light green there spider mites! It's hard to tell if they will recover because I don't know the extent of the damage but there surprisingly strong! I use a quarter of a tea spoon of washing up liquid in 2 litres of warm water, mix, then dip my fingers in and massage all the plant carefully! Do this every 3 days or so till mites have gone. Paying attention to affected areas. This has never affected my plants yield, potency or taste but eradicated the mites!!

:bongin:
    Hope this helps

20. #40 blueridgegrower, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    if u are doing a true guerrilla grow u probably will get an ounce and a half per plant:)

this is what i get, of course i only go to my plants every 2 weeks at the most i aint tryin to go to jail, if u dont care about going to jail go out there everyday and water and fert and u might get a pound per plant i also tend to harvest a little early because of hunters and rippers and mold

an ounce in the hand is worth more than a pound in the field