Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would an ounce last YOU?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by uncivilyoshi, Mar 1, 2013.

1. #1 uncivilyoshi, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
    Hey all, i recently got a nice ounce of some quality blue dream that i expect to last me the next 3-4 months. I was talking to my dealer and he said that an ounce would last him a week and a half at most, which i personally could never do.

Figured i'd ask around here to see how far you guys can stretch your bud.

Edit: Sorry for shitty grammar in title, i know it should be how long would an ounce last you.

2. 2 weeks tops....used to be 3 weeks

3. Isn't that like 25 grams? Probably a good couple of months friends coming over included.

4. #4 MiddayToker, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
    Literally forever, because I'd sell it by the gram at parties, buy another ounce to sell the same way then use the profits to buy for myself, and keep doing that.

But if I weren't splitting hairs and answered the actual question probably around 2 months. If it takes you less than a month I wouldn't say you have a drug problem, but more like a spending too much money problem lmao that just seems like a lot to be spending on weed, unless it's just bad quality so you need more and it costs the same. Or you grow, in which case let's be friends.

5. 28 Grams.

6. It would last me about a month, including smokin out some of my homies on the weekend.

Break down to about a quarter a week.

7. 14 Days.

8. 1-2 weeks, depending on the circumstances

9. I go a little over a q/week. So 3-4 weeks.

10. At the rate I'm smoking at now probably 2 weeks although I'm bout to stop :(

11. 1.5 - 2 months.

12. Five days...I need my meds

13. 1 month. if i tried to stretch it 1 1/2

14. The only ounce I've ever bought lasted me nearly 3 weeks.

15. 3-6 months

16. About a month depending on how I choose to smoke it.

17. 24-36 hours tops.

18. 2-3 months

19. 3 weeks. 2 if I make edibles and other goodies.

20. at least a month
    except in april
    then it'd be a week
    14th-20th