Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would 40-45 bucks get me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SexAndCandy, May 25, 2009.

1. Kind of tight with money right now, but how much weed can one get with 40-45 bucks?

2. it all depends on the bud man and your location

3. eighth of dank or a quarter of mids and some papers

4. Yup, depends on where you're from and what you're lookin' for. Where i'm from, that could get you about 12 grams of schwag, anywhere from an eighth to a dub of legit mids, and of course 2 grams of dank.

5. in canada you can probably get like 4 grams of beasters for that, depends where you are and your connects tho

6. 4 or 5 grams where im from. (Ontario)

7. Yeah man, if money's tight I'd be looking to grab a quarter of some good mids for like 40.

8. about 4-6 grams of good stuff here in the UK

9. 2 grams of dank in CT

10. yup same im md

11. 7 g;s of dro here.

12. Don't buy weed if money's tight.

13. well for 50 i get a half ounce of pretty good mids

14. I get like a quarter here for 40. They are mids though. If I get dank shit, maybe 2-3g's depending on how good it is.

15. Who are you to tell him what he can and cant do with his money?

16. im moving to hoen! and then we are going to pokemon battle for your weed!

17. It really depends on quality and your individual location

18. i would love to pokemon battle for weed:D:smoking:

19. i can get this too, brick weed is 40 a half ounce here, kush you culd get 2gs, same with exodics

20. Almost a 14 of outdoor and a sept of some chron.