how much will this yield?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DA W33d M0nstA, May 15, 2011.

1. I have 4 seeds i'm planting outdoors. Following the rule of probability, lets just say two of them will be females. I've never grown before so I'm wondering how much i'll get.

Right now, the four seeds are germinating in a drawer in my house, and its now been 2 days. After they are done germinating, i am planning on moving them into four seperate paper cups for a day or two, waiting until I have an opportunity to go plant them in the places of my choosing.

Info about places where I am planting the plants:
    -Temperate decidious forest

-VERY good soil

-The plants will be under tree cover (security comes 1st), and I will cut some of the branches, but it wont be in DIRECT sunlight that much, only in a couple areas, and the rest of the sunlight will only fall on the plants in small areas (the sunlight that isn't reflected by leaves)

-I'm planning on feeding my plants according to the N.P.K. factor. more nitrogen when it is growing, and then more phosphorus and potassium when flowering.

-I'll only be able to check up on the plants and actually water them if needed to once a week. The area that I live in gets about 40 inches of rain a year, or 3.33 inches of rain a month

-The place where i'm planting is near a river/creeks so the soil isn't ever dry, and even if the plant is watered for a week, the creek supplies nutrients and keeps the soil around dry. (I think...) I'm going to be planting anywhere from 10-100 ft. from a water source

-Average AM humidity = 83% <---> Average PM humidity = 55%

-I don't know what type of seeds I have, but they are DEFINATLY top notch seeds. I got them from a friends VERY good dealer, who always has the best of the best. Strains such as blackberry, Afgooy Kush, White widow, Trainwreck, Granddaddy purp, Maui Wowie etc... So let's assume these seeds are from a top notch strain (cause they probably are hehe)

---------
    So how much do you guys think i'll get from these babies per plant?

2. 50 lbs.

But really... no one here can tell you.

3. Depends bro between 7grams - 4pounds per plant

Good luck with your grow