How much will she produce?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by whooshii, Sep 1, 2016.

1. #1 whooshii, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016

2. #2 whooshii, Sep 4, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    figured out the answer to my nute question so edited thread

3. More then a joint but less then 10 pounds..
    Silly Question..
    If your not doing IPM (integrated pest management) weekly you'll be lucky to salvage any of it after the caterpillars and powdery mildew get done with it..
    [​IMG]
    BT every week without fail for the catties here..
    Green Cure for the mildew also every week..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes I have BT and neem oil however I'm not familiar with green cure. I am somewhat fortunate to live in a place with extremely low humidity so mold is much more manageable. I'll be on the lookout for PM and rot regardless though.

I didn't really expect to get an answer, I was just wondering if other people who have harvested plants around this size had any ballpark ranges. A joint to 10 lbs sounds like a solid guess though :love-mj2:. Also these are a buddies plants, I'm just helping with them sometimes!

5. That big a plant is a 2-3 pounder depending on how close you trim and assuming most of it is usable..
    I don't like spraying Neem oil much past the middle of flower..
    Cure is Potassium Bicarbonate.. A close relative of household baking soda and I've learned to be proactive with it as PM is always in the air here and if I don't spray it'll turn up sure as the sun comes up..
    BNW

• Like Like x 1

6. Ok thanks for the tip on the Potassium Bicarbonate, we'll have to check that out. We're hoping that his terrible spacing between the plants doesn't come back to haunt him

7. I HATE POWDERY MILDEW. no joke I had a plant that would have produced probably couple pounds when done and now I'll be lucky to produce one. 20160830_095644.jpg Citrus haze in a 30 gallon smart pot before 147320810729388212180.jpg powdery fuckery hit and her after powdery shit bag came along fighting to get sunder and keep the fans as a source of food ...the question of how much will she produce is like the impossible question there's so many factors that go into it. You could have redwood trees then all of a sudden spider mites or powdery mildew comes along and fucks you six ways from Saturday. I never dealt with pm till I did some outdoors and now a hurricane is supposedly coming to ram a fist up my ass

8. I will say this though. Of you get hit with pm. 30 percent milk 70 percent water spray it down and let it sit. Then wash it off , spray the shit out of the plant to the point your almost beating it up. Next day spray hydrogen peroxide 20 percent 80 percent water and it will stave off the pm long enough to finish the plant. It may not be as nice as it would have but it definitely doesn't hurt the plant and the pm doesn't show up for another week. That pm is nasty shit. I hope none of you end up dealing with it. Because it's some depressing shit to spend time and energy to have that shit show up.