how much will one plant smell?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by thekiller, Jun 30, 2010.

1. My neighbors will def report me but I think by law they have to see/videotape you cultivating it? 1 plant is no biggie in my state but if I wanted to grow one plant how far does the nosy neighbors house have to be? They wouldn't be able to see it and their house is not lined up so would one plant stink 100 feet away in between plants?

2. You could pull it off i think. But just keep it in pots and not in the ground. If it gets sketchy just move the pot to a forest :) Always seems to workout then.

3. Do deer like cannabis plants? Does strain selection matter? I'm in the ne like close to nyc so it has to flower early, its summer already.

4. I want to grow blueberry should I do dj short original or true blueberry? Full sun until late summer I guess.

5. deer will munch down on that shit like a high kid on cheetos man.... no good.... and... that distance should be enough for the smell....but.... if someone wanders nearer its gonna stank... i have like a 4 inch tall plant its stanky as hell

6. i kinda dissagree. I mean i dont think they smell that bad outdoors. If ur near the plant yes, i love just sniffing my babies. But i cant smell a damn thing ten feet so i wounld say smell is not an issue.

7. I'm not so concerned about getting busted like in jail time but having to go to court, embarassment, time wasted,ect. Unless they have me on tape don't think they can do anything but just don't want to waste my time. Blueberry smells like blueberry right? And its not so tall? But not an easy grow afaik. Any legit djshortbb seedbank for us customers?

8. Mr nice guy or cocoa kush? Or pup mng?

9. the farther north you go the longer the days r so someone in georgia should harvest the same strain b4 you .and maine after u and so on

10. Couldnt you just pee around the area like alot lol. Keep all the deer away from it from the scent??

11. another thing to think about is when the meter reader comes around, when he checks your meter will he see your plant?