How much will my yield suffer

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shreder, Sep 27, 2017.

1. greetings tokers and growers.
    so i started a new grow with 1 Blackberry auto, 1 N.lights auto and a Crticial + 2.0
    as you may understand this is a quick run, should have had 3 autos but lost one seed so decided to germinate my Critial+ instead, as it should be done flowering in 55 days and doesnt need more than a month of vegging..

Now im confronting a little problem as its either I give my autos 12/12 as soon as i want to flower my critical or i find a dark place for critical.

I really want to know if anyone has done a side by side comparison for a 12/12 and 20/4 on autos, or just to know if and by how much will my yields suffer? give or take first month is going to be 18/6.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

2. Autos already have a set life span to veg and flower so cutting there light intake by over a third will cut your yield a lot mate. I tried pushing my last northern lights like that 3/4 the grow but it had the opposite effect on them and completely slowed them down I wouldn't recommend it dude

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. How big are the plants could you not train lst the critical while you let the autos flower then flick to 12/12

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. From what I've read i wouldn't give my autos less than 18 hours light. I've never done a side by side comparison. I'd be interested to find out your results with a 12/12

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. for now i'd rather find a dark place for the critical as i have 2 autos and only 1 photoperiodic, hence i go by the idea that two automatics would yield more than just one PP plant.. maybe am wrong

6. autos on average yield much less than photos. A properly vegged photo will run circles around a auto in terms of yield. If you switch to 12/12 for your autos your yield will absolutely suffer. By how much no one can say. I run my autos 24/7 with some good yeilds

7. yes pal.
    this is my first time with autos and i am amazed by the size it reached after the stretch. looks like a promising 4oz and im thinking if this is what i get in 70-90 days of grow, thats well above my expectations. never thought i could get more than 2.5 - 3oz from a single auto... with photoperiods i do 0.7-1 grams per watt... so maybe autos arent that bad?