How much will my plants yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ComaBuds, Aug 10, 2013.

1. I have 2 plants goin outside, started pretty early [the picture was taken today] and I was wondering how much I could be looking at getting, as this is my first grow besides some little indoor gals with some cfl bulbs. I used Fox Farm Grow Big during Veg and am using Fox Farm Tiger Bloom every other watering now. The bigger girl is DNA seeds Lemon Skunk and the smaller girl is a clone from a Critical Mass 33. I have the first signs of flowering at July 24th pretty much for both plants.Thanks for any help! =D [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I'm actually going to tie down the Lemon Skunk this weekend when help arrives since it's so tall... so it should get nice n bushy  :smoke:

3. Probably a gallon or two.

4. My guess is 4.5 oz. See how close i am by the end of your harvest and good luck with the grow Coma :)

To late to really start to tie..  I would say no more than 7 or 8

6. is it too late? I have a buddy coming over to help. I CAN NOT let it get too tall over the fence! Already a little sketchy as is, you know? Shouldn't even have to be worried about a fucking plant, how frustrating. Anyways, I will definitely keep you guys up to date, and thanks for the replies!

7. Coma, u can get a bamboo "roll out" from home depot and stick it to the fence to add some extra height to the fenceline. My neighboors had to once their plants reached over 5ft tall.

8. They look like they have 2ft till the fence..  I would bend the first node on the taller shoots Not breaking it just folding it till the next one catches up the do those 2 and so on.. But do what you must.. 

9. yeah they have like almost exactly 2 feet. I'll try that out, sounds really good, thank you.

10. Don't do this. We call those the i grow weed fences in my part of the woods. It's so obvious when you see one 10 ft section stretching over the fence.

11. I live in a complex where everyone has them. Now if only i could get everyone with one to grow.

12. roughly 1100 to 1600

Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. This is because you live In a place where mj cultivation is not the norm. Anyone in my area sees those the first thing they think is that there are plants back there. There are better options.

14. I am medical and living in CA sir :) i see that 707 area code though so do you live in Humboldt? I do miss living there.

The bamboo could be wrapped around the entire femce itself instead of one side. It is an option in a time of need. Please inform us of alternatives you can think of too, help is always appreciated. :smoking:

15. [quote name="WaxPayne" post="18489216" timestamp="1376098450"]I am medical and living in CA sir :) i see that 707 area code though so do you live in Humboldt? I do miss living there.
    The bamboo could be wrapped around the entire femce itself instead of one side. It is an option in a time of need. Please inform us of alternatives you can think of too, help is always appreciated. :smoking:[/

Nope. From the bay but living in butte running the farm.

Humbolt is over rated. We grow them big out here

Attached Files:

16. Didn't see the test of your post. For a apt no many options but most people won't think of plants on a patio. For large outdoors I use camo tarps that you can get at Costco. 20x30 for 15 bucks. Then take 10 ft t-post and attach the tarp.

17. I say ~7 ounces combined give or take a half.  Looking very healthy nice job.

18. #19 WaxPayne, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2013
    Those are some beauties from Butte :D

OP has too small of a grow for that size tarp. Its weird, i would think the tarp with the pole would actually cause more concern than the bamboo fencing. op is doing a small patio grow but he fears them peering over the fenceline. Perhaps an EZ up might work too but it does sacrifice some sunlight.

19. The easy up would be perfect but a little pricey. You could keep it for a while.

Any portable fencing will look funny. I just like the neutral darker color of the camo tarp compared to the brighter bamboo color. The main reason I use the tarps is for part of the ordinance in our county. They have to be behind a barrier out of public eye.