How Much Will My 5 Plants Yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SoCalGrower661, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Hey what's up everyone, just wondering if anyone knows how much my plants will
    produce, I'm almost in week 3 of flower I have 5 plants and been feeding them Sensi Grow Coco Part A and B, and some other nutrients when it was in veg. They're all on average around 35-40 inches tall right now.. also they're under a 1000 watt HPS 12/12 I'll put some pics also. Hopefully someone can help. Thanks :)

Attached Files:

2. It's hard to guess how much plants will yeild especially since there is so many things that can affect your yeild like when you plan to chop them if you chop early you'll lose yeild, if your plants gets really stressed during flowering the buds won't get as dense your buds could also mold and you have no yeild so there are many different factors I would set a goal and go for that goal not let someone else set the goal for me but I wish you luck and all goes well

Smoke Weed Everyday :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Not possible to guess

• Like Like x 2
  4. Also how well you dry and cure the buds can affect your yeild too so like I said I would set a goal and go for your own goal. I heard if you have the right amount of watts per square foot you should be able to get 1g per watt but that's just what I heard like I said there is so many factors!

5. Alright thanks man I appreciate the response!

6. For most to get 1 gram a watt they need great lighting, great environment, great genetics, killer medium and above all be an expert grower. Once in awhile someone may accidentally luck out. Probably not a newb. Its ridiculous to give numbers. Every grow is different, every grower is different.

Op new growers should shoot for happy healthy plants and improve on that every grow. Setting goals like 1 gram a watt is the fast track to dissapointment for new growers, even some very experienced growers.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yea you are right I don't know what I was thinking 1g per watt I meant to say .5g per watt but even that is still a pretty high goal but I would rather push my self to do better then think oh Im getting a pound every harvest in good no you can always grow better no matter what even if you have the best shit there is always a way to make it better

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pushing yourself to do better and setting ridiculously high goals are 2 seperate things.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Good for you bro. I've never heard of anyone jumping on a bicycle for their first time ever and winning the tour de france. Growing isn't any different. It takes time and patience. You got the time, hopefully you have the patience. Alot of new growers that quite growing set unrealistic goals and become frustrated when it doesn't happen. Don't let that be you and hopefully you find a life long activity to enjoy.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yield is based on light, it is your most limiting factor when you grow indoors.... Quality is based on grower talent. .. Just to give you an idea, when I used a 1000w HPS I would get a pound to one and a half pounds. When I added a light mover and C02 I was around 2 pounds. It also took years of growing to achieve that kind of yield.

• Like Like x 1