How much will it yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NoBody99X, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Hello everyone.

I'm about to start a new grow in my closet (2.6ft X 3.2ft)
    2 auto plants Auto Xtreme from dutch passion
    1 600w hps light
    high quality nuts
    3-5 gallon pot

P.S. im noob help me if you see anything wrong

2. 8-16oz's potential but it depends on your skill level and setup. Finish in 7 gallon fabric pots if you can fit them. It's impossible to tell at this point but you can expect those numbers for a possibility.

3. First of all thanks for your reply, im about to start in the next few days and im not that skilled so... will airpots be better than the fabric pots?

4. You are going to have alot of fun trying to control the heat.

5. Heat is not a problem amigo

• Like Like x 1
  6. strongly suggest . get something else . then the dutch passion . even growers with many years of experience under there belts with the best conditions and hundreds of harvests . the fucking dutch passion will make seeds and a lot of them !!!!! it will be a total nightmare . your going to have it pictured on here saying why is my plant forming these little banana things ? and days later all seeds ! then days later 2 weeks before harvest throwing them out . take it from me . worst breeder on the planet . dutch passion . its your first grow please do not use it . there are many good choice out there. by far.( dutch passion is the very worst total shit total garbage total let down bs trash mother fucker on the planet ) quote me . on this . if you want ask others about dutch passion . make a post . seasoned growers only . dutch passion your opinions is it know the herm or spit seeds ?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Airpots might be the best pots you can buy. Supposed to be better then fabric pots. I love the built in drip tray spacer. I haven't ran any of them yet but I'm a fan. People that do use them love them.

8. You'll need a large 6" exhaust fan and a vented hood for that 600 watt hps. You're going to want to get rid of that heat from the light right away and dump it outside.

I've seen 600 watt hps's work fine in 3x3 tent as long as they ran a large exhaust fan and a vented hood.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Interesting......

10. ohh. i read it as 1600w hps.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I did at first too then I noticed the 1 in front of it.. lol.

12. 2.6x3.2' is not a very big area for two plants, or a 600w hps...how much height are you working with? And why is heat not a problem, amigo?

13. You can say that sky is the limit, and about the heat i already have ac and homemade cool system (not the best for sure but works fine)