How much will I get off this plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lusifersbudz, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Hi I was just wondering if anyone new how much I should get out of this plant please help thanks

Attached Files:

2. You provide zero info and only have a couple of crappy pics, and expect people to give you answers to a question that has no answer......just grow it out and see dude.

3. Four pounds.

4. be happy if you get anything.

5. Lmao :p:ph34r:

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. that's going to be at least 11 Marijuana's

7. Alright fine u want more info I thought pics told a thousand words. But ok.
    I'm using 4 23 watt cfls 2700k and one 13 watt 6500k near the bottom I have an intake fan only I keep door open during the day the fan blows on the plant to so it gets the wind of nature there I'm using vigrow tripple mix for soil its got compost sphagnum peat moss and hummas also the plant is 2 weeks into flower well since I seen white hears I cout it as flowering days start. And its 54 days old and yes I'm growing inside lol. Is this enough info sir ?

8. I was looking for a nice answer not a dick move :(

9. it's hard to tell by the pics you provided but judging from what i can see, if you keep that girl healthy you could get up to a ounce.  A lot of people go by the amount of grow medium.  I think i've heard people say about an ounce per gallon of medium.  something like that.  Hope that helps.

10. Thank you yes that's helps a bit thanks again

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. 5 kilos for sure

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Nice answer smart ass

13. #13 The Egg Man, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    hey man, stoners are all smart asses, if we see an opportunity to be an ass, most of us can't resist.

Vagueness, Narcissism and sarcasm are the languages of the stoner. 

14. #14 Kubrick, Aug 24, 2013
    What kind of answer did you expect? Those pics just show a few bud sites, are we supposed to assume there is more than what is there? Thanks for posting basic info like lighting, especially since that is one of the most fundamental aspects of a grow. If you aren't happy with the answers you got that's bc we can't give you a definitive answer. I think we will have a better idea when the plant is 2 weeks from harvest rather than 2 weeks from the start of flower.

15. Alright thabka anyways

16. As my father once told me: ask a foolish question, get a foolish answer

17. #17 TheBlackCops, Aug 24, 2013
    I'd say a solid four to five.

18. Tree fitty

Or

19. I'm going to post more pics tonight when I get home so hold on guys. :)

20. #20 waktoo, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2013

Profile shots, if you want any serious answers.

It's still a very difficult question to answer because so many factors affect final yield.  Strain, environment, how you feed, your skills as a grower, veg' time, pot size, grow medium, etc.......