Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much will get me high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stonergirl42069, May 16, 2012.

1. [quote name='"InnerCity"']2 joints ... 10 bucks ... BC Bud ... Something about this seems awfully fishy.[/quote]

Right you probably got ripped off its probably some reggie

2. Take like 2-3 big puffs, hold each of them in for like 5 seconds and wait for it to kick in. My first time getting super-baked it took like 20 minutes after the first 2 tokes from a pipe, then 5 minutes after 2-3 more from the pipe again. It was like nothing weird was happening then...when it hit me every muscle in my body wanted to just relaaaaaaaaaaaaaax and my thought process was like...what....wait....what is going on...what?....wait...what? Then I was like...ooooooooohh, I'm fucking highhhhhhhhhhhhh.

3. So how'd it go OP?

4. First time smoking? You will only need a couple hits

5. How'd it go eh?

6. .07 thats not even 1/10 of a gram. Nobody well get high off that. How in the hell could someone roll a .07 joint???

7. theoretically one spliff should get you high, although the first people people smoke it's not uncommon to get little to no effect at all so I wouldn't worry if that happens :) if you're not high after one I'd wait a couple days before the other rather than smoking it straight after

8. Lmao I meant 0.7, my bad.

9. I Didn't get high till my 8th time. And I Started on Sour Diesel, some people don't get high the first time. (or should i say most) :smoke:

10. smoke until you feel you're at a comfortable level

11. be carefull not to smoke to much and OD!!! haha jk jk just go for it smoke till you forget to smoke