Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much will get me high?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by stratez, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I have nickel left of weed and was wondering if I just ate that would I get high at all?

2. #2 BunninDatPif420, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    Idk, try making a firecracker out of it. Spread peanut butter between two crackers and put the herb on it, then microwave it for like a minute

You could probably roll a small j out of that or put it in a bowl, maybe mix it with tobacco and crystals if you have.

3. [quote name='"stratez"']I have nickel left of weed and was wondering if I just ate that would I get high at all?[/quote]

in a word, no.

4. [quote name='"BunninDatPif420"']Idk, try making a firecracker out of it. Spread peanut butter between two crackers and put the herb on it, then microwave it for like a minute[/quote]

firecrackers with no added oil, no decarb, using the MICROWAVE instead of the oven.. About as useful as eating the raw dank.

5. In 4 words:

6. [quote name='"Fuck dis shit"']In 4 words:

[/quote]

no, one word. The word was no. Damn stoners..

7. [quote name='"blackleaf28"']

no, one word. The word was no. Damn stoners..[/quote]

I thought he was using your quote for his 4 words... "in 4 words: in a word, no"

8. #8 Smooth Criminal, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    So you can't feel anything from it when you cook it?Then what is the least amount of grass for cooking,for it to kick in?

9. Just smoke it guy

10. [quote name='"4Jo2nes0"']

I thought he was using your quote for his 4 words... "in 4 words: in a word, no"[/quote]

too nonhigh to have noticed.. Time to make some more bhang.