Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much will $100 get me =)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ismokeghudbud, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Here in texas mids dont really exist. Some batches are just way better than others.
    And its all generally the same price.
    Its all just called shwag/regular. I mainly here the term mids here on gc.

2. Damn your prices are crazy, here in Portland its usually 10 a g, 35-40 an 1/8, and 70 for the 1/4

3. You can get an oz of mids.

4. This is pretty average from what I can tell.

5. hit me up with a pm man, dont wanna rape this guys thread with a side conversation :p but yeah, a lot that comes through is schwag....

6. I went to school in Mankato for a bit and always had the best prices coming from the Twin Cities. You should be able to get a quad for 100 though. In the Twin Cities if you know the right people you could get a Half O. But that's if your great friends with a dude who pushes some weight.

7. you should be able to get a quad. i get a quarter for 100 bucks in minneapolis.