How much will 1 plant yield this time of year?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GMFBGMFB, Oct 31, 2011.

1. I heard that you only get up to a 1/2 ounce off of each plant growing outdoors. I live in South Florida & I get alot of heat and sun out here.. How much will I get out of each plant I grow starting in November?

2. November is late... don't even think it's possible. Outdoor seasons start in late March or early April... would be growing tell about 2 weeks ago....

3. #3 GMFBGMFB, Oct 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
    I live in South Florida.. It never snows or gets cold it only rains & when it does I can take it inside but you're just a fucking retarded Hater so I don't need your help.. Can I get someone else's opinion get off my Fourm dickhead.. Namecalling and disrespect will not be tolerated..GH

4. somebody help.. how much I would get per plant growing outdoors in South Florida's climate during this time of year?

5. #5 poppybgood, Oct 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2011
    Didn't I reply to your post last night? Yes, it's very doable in SoFlo. If you leave them completely outdoors they will bud out really small. The best way to use that sunshine in winter down there ( considering you have the right circumstances and place) is to keep the plants indoors at night under supplemental light and either move in front of a south facing window, or outdoors during the day. Let them veg for at least 6 weeks before finally placing them out for good. Disclaimer- tinted windows/uv windows don't cut it. You need single pane regulars like in older homes to get the right light in. We used to grow some nice indoor plants down there in front of windows, but it was a secure place.

Edit: Here's how it works. The days are already less than 12 hours there. Any strain is going to show sex and start to bud very early if you leave it outdoors regardless of tempurature or light intensity. You will have to trick them by moving indoors every night and putting them under supplemental light. You can let the sun be your main growlight and just use tube flouros if you want to go cheap for the supp. lighting. If you want to get much of anything off them, they need to get up to at least 6 sets of mature leaves before you stick them out for good. Trust me, I used to live down there and did it many times. Also, every winter is different. If you get a freeze they need to come in for the night.

6. everyone here better be high.. I was asking HOW MUCH WILL I GET PER PLANT

7. Thanks for that info also Poppy..

8. So Poppy the guy that first commented had no idea what he was talking about right

9. Only you can answer this after you harvest. It's all up to your ability.

PW

10. IDK. Every winter is different down there, but from personal exp. I know it can be done. If you get a mild, sunny winter down there sunlight intensity is plenty enough to grow some fine bud.Most people from further north can't concieve it, unless they've visited So Flo in winter. And yes, I am HIGH!!!! I missed the part about per plant LOL!!. It's all about how much veg time it has before it buds man. I live up in the panhandle now and a lot of growers here put clones out till October. Some late sativas won't even finish till Thanksgiving, even if they were started in April. So yes, the climates right, you just gotta use it to your advantage. IMHO, the best way to take advantage of that free growlight in the sky down there is like I mentioned before- if you have a south facing window or 2 that can't be peered into by neighbors, utility workers, etc, and it gets good sun then use it. You can grow far better plants with that indoors than any growlight . I had a friend down there who used to grow large plants indoors from fall through ealry spring. He had a florida room and full south exposure, plus a growroom. On average he got 1/4 to 1/2 lb per plant in 15 gallon pots. It may seem like a bitch moving plants twice a day, but with payoffs like that and a minimum of electricity it's totally worth it.

11. No One can answer this question.....i certainly wouldnt grow outside if i were only expecting 1/2 ounce

12. Correct, no one can answer this question.

13. How long is a piece of string?

I grew in SoFl for well over 30 years.

If there is any amount of indica in the strain, it will go right into flower at this time of the year. Actually ~9 months out of the year except right near the summer solstice. I lived near Ft. Laud BTW.

I would have to veg inside to get whatever size I wanted and flower outside.

Pure sativas are a whole different ballgame.

Wet

14. whys the sky blue?, how does posi track work?, How much will 1 plant yield this time of year?, why are boobs good?

15. Foh Lil Baby.. & no I have 2 mids seeds wetdog..

16. Absolutely wetdog!! You summed it up nicely. Down there you have to get that plant up to size before sticking it out, unless it's a equatorial sativa. When I lived on the satellite coast, we would purposely wait till later in the year for stealth reasons. But some of the sativas we would harvest around Christmas were amazing smoke, plus they would generally yield better than indicas.

17. the least you will get is 1/2 ounce but the most? who knows.

18. #18 kkgeneral, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Dude I am in the same predicament as you :) I live in south Florida and I grew somewhere in October and have like 5 sets at least of true leaves and have never put my plant inside... goodluck

19. This was like a week ago [​IMG]

And this was today [​IMG]

Couldn't take "Amazing" pictures :)

20. Idk about Florida but here in Cali we average a pound per plant. Sometimes with the right strain u can get up to 3