How much weight

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by deeeznuttz, Feb 27, 2017.

1. How much weight you think ill get from these? thanks!

plant #1
    [​IMG]

Plant #2
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Half oz

Ls

3. Mabey if he weighs it wet

• Like Like x 2
  4. Absolutely no idea. We don't have any sense of scale, we don't know how long you have left to go in flower (although it looks like you've still got at least 3 weeks left). No idea man, I couldn't even give you a ballpark.

• Like Like x 3
  5. are you serious? you talking a half ounce each or together?

6. are you serious? you talking a half ounce each or together?

7. This what i was thinking...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oz outta each at a guess but let them go all the way, that day you think they're ready, give em another week , that LEDs aye?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Def at leat 2 z's, I'd think how much did you top deeznuttz? About how tall are they?

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. yea they have a way's to go and yes led . They are under 600w's in total

i topped first one 1 time. the other one i LST's one time. Also why did you say a half OZ first?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Your buds will plump up a LOT during the last few weeks of flower. There's really no reason you shouldn't get at least 1-2oz a plant. They're looking good and should fatten up a lot here soon.

• Like Like x 2
  12. You'll have a good amount of bud, they'll grow a lot more from the looks of it. That's all I can really say.. you're looking at ounces.. cant say how many..

• Like Like x 2
  13. Last three messages gave you the correct answer bud

14. That wasn't me bro

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. They look like at least 2oz plant to me. Not sure they're even all the way done. Everyone hates these posts. Try to post a better picture of the whole plant with a size reference next time. You didn't do as bad as a lot of people though. I've seen people post blurry close ups of a few branches 6 weeks in bud and ask what the yield will be. Impossible to tell many times.

• Like Like x 1
  16. About a pound

• Like Like x 1
  17. I want what you've been smoking... :love-m3j:

18. You can't handle my fire bruh
    IMG_2595.JPG

• Like Like x 1